*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i
Morillo? seriously? you won't hear much house from him these days

pretty much everyone I know considers him a bit of a joke

i know he is not as good as b4 2002 (i gave up buying his subliminal session cds) but for the mix ive heard at space ibz 2016, it was nice ..
sometimes djs may play commercial or good set from one to other, eg Roger Sanchez disappointed me a few years ago at Cafe ole at space ibz with his EDM mix but at space closing it was fine
ps:better this" kind of joke" than any big name djs that played boring Techno worshipped by 90% of people here :D

ps:better this" kind of joke" than djs that played boring Techno worshipped by 90% of people here :D

alright I meant to say this for a while now...

no one is having a go at you for liking the more classic side of house music. it's your taste and that's fine. but seriously, what's your point of taking the piss about the techno lovers on here in just about every post you do? I really think everyone got it, you don't like it, period. but seriously, there is really no need to go on about it continuously I think.

i ve attended to some in ibz & i don't really understand how people can get into it , that's all ,even i know mates enjoy these djs
i m not again Techno music as i follow some green grass djs & they play decent Techno ...
ps:maybe i'm not in the dark side of the ...:D as 90% of mates do little bad stuff (if u got some prescription i will listen :lol:) when in ibiza too :spank: I didn't take the piss about people keen on EDM...just sorry to be honest

i ve attended to some in ibz & i don't really understand how people can get into it , that's all ,even i know mates enjoy this djs
i m not again Techno music as i follow some green grass djs & they play decent Techno ...
ps:maybe i'm not in the dark side of the ...:D as 90% of mates do little bad stuff when in ibiza too :spank: I didn't take the piss about people keen on EDM...just sorry to be honnest

it's totally OK if you don't like it. you also don't have to understand how there are people that love it. imagine how boring the world would be if everyone liked the same damn music. but give it a rest always complaining about it. live with the fact not everyone has your taste :)

i will make a review for those big name Djs in lineups i didn't choose ,but i have to deal with & gave second try/listening, my minds may change

From set to set it may change,eg Kenny dope session can be boring from one set to another so, even its a dj i like, if the music is not kicking this day, i will tell it & not be influenced because he is a legend,we can't criticize, i don't give a shit, i have ears , drummers/musician ears so i can analyse with this way...
Jazz music!the rumba!the Samba!the tango!the Chacha! ...
ps: Danny T is a dj i like very much, his mix last time at Paradise Dc10, aug 16 was quiet boring :D...

Last edited:
I used to complain on here like FGP but I eventually realised it is ultimately pointless. I know where he's coming from but it's an unwinnable war right now. (money talks and house doesn't bring in the mega-bucks these days) So all you can do is try and stay positive and identify where the good shit can be heard and who your like-minded kindred spirits are on SPL and go from there.

it's totally OK if you don't like it. you also don't have to understand how there are people that love it. imagine how boring the world would be if everyone liked the same damn music. but give it a rest always complaining about it. live with the fact not everyone has your taste :)

Well said Stivi! There's a few people on this forum that might do well to remember this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to complain on here like FGP but I eventually realised it is ultimately pointless. I know where he's coming from but it's an unwinnable war right now. (money talks and house doesn't bring in the mega-bucks these days) So all you can do is try and stay positive and identify where the good shit can be heard and who your like-minded kindred spirits are on SPL and go from there.

i' m just teasin people (got a busy job :spank:) they can spend money as they want :D, sometimes i follow mates to please them (eg Music on aug 16 :mad:), will follow them again if no house party that day, but with a fair ticket price of course :cool: less than 50€ tix price

ps:i was in music industry so i know that people have different taste & have to respect this...& know how medias are responsible of that too...:p

Last edited:
yep, keep beating the drums..this reminds me of a track from subliminal cd year 2003?
i ve just seen in other topic that Erick morillo is confirmed aug 4th Labyrinth at pacha :)
i ll have a go that friday ( mates won't follow as these 2 blokes are more on music on party that day :rolleyes:, hope to convince 2 other blokes even keen on EDM:this is the magic of ibz: hangin with people from all around the world with different taste of music :p ) & will tell you how Erick's set sounds & hot since 82 too :D

Last edited:
Every FallenangelGparsons' posts in a nutshell.

- Techno, tech house, deep house and pretty much anything other than classic house is boring, and you have horrible taste otherwise
- The afterparty is always better along with a pointless story of how he got there
- A bunch of other ramblings that everyone just skips over

ps:i was in music industry so i know that people have different taste & have to respect this...& know how medias are responsible of that too...:p

laughing-hysterically-gif-1245.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back