*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stivi what's the deal with cancelling tickets or change to a different event? If I wanted to cancel I assume you get the money refundedand can then just book another.

a former El divino de Ibiza resident dj (he is in the lineup for Odyssey events may 19th to may 22th that include Joey Negro..) just drop this info
i thought it may interest House music lovers here :p

Are You ready ? This summer CLASSIC Ibiza
Soon more info. Love Ibiza , Love CLASSIC....
A party with residence in Ibiza with top djs of the history of House músic...
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
1f49c.png

Here we have our logo and trademark.
1f642.png
:)

17757539_1677037368978911_457245021241590900_n.jpg

i ll keep u update guys, even u are a few here :D

Last edited:
Back to gossip, What I still have to learn of interest:

Cocoon weekly line-ups
Abode venue
HS82 @ Pacha weekly line ups
Ushuaia Tuesday & Wednesday residency (Guessing Hardwell & Steve Aoki/Axwell Ingross)
Privilege 4 nights
Cream Terrace 14th July Headliner (My Date)
Hi Ibiza Sunday
Circooloo weekly line-ups
Sankeys 3 Nights

Hopefully all announced soon!

Last edited:

Cocoon weekly line-ups
Abode venue
Ushuaia Tuesday & Wednesday residency (Guessing Hardwell & Steve Aoki/Axwell Ingross)
Privilege 4 nights
Hi Ibiza Sunday
Sankeys 3 Nights

afterlife dates! :)

Cocoon weekly line-ups
Abode venue
Privilege 4 nights
Hi Ibiza Sunday
Sankeys 3 Nights

the weekly line ups of cocoon and labyrinth might still take a while. I might be wrong but I wouldn't expect them before easter. the cream lineup for 14th july probably too.

as pointed out, circoloco only releases the line ups week by week once the season is on a roll. IIRC on wednesdays for the next monday.

sankeys and privilege will release some news this week.

ushuaïa have just released their fridays today so maybe another announcement at end of this week or start of next? guess the last hï event might also be announced pre-easter.

do as I do and while reading his posts just imagine fallenangel is actually the bora bora - spiderman. suddenly it all makes sense ;)

you should do a podcast fallenangel

do as I do and while reading his posts just imagine fallenangel is actually the bora bora - spiderman. suddenly it all makes sense ;)

you should do a podcast fallenangel
Il take the back seat of fallens punto with baguette,hiberes and BMI wave fans flapping in the wind over quest list for music on.. more fun, better experience and you might actually meet some girls..;)

ah and the solution to the hawtin riddle will come out too at some point ;)

Are you referring to what Cox said about him in that interview?

RE:Afterlife, I find it kinda strange that here hasn't been an official Afterlife announcement despite gigatools confirming dates for some of the artists.

Are you referring to what Cox said about him in that interview?

RE:Afterlife, I find it kinda strange that here hasn't been an official Afterlife announcement despite gigatools confirming dates for some of the artists.

This happens all the time that artists add events to their schedule before announced by the promoter.

What did Cox say?

He said something about Richie coming to Hi and starting up his residency again, which we all know isn't happening now. So wondering if maybe he's doing something somewhere else now? Maybe Priv since this seems like Space 2.0

http://mixmag.net/feature/carl-cox-on-ibiza-2017-im-going-in-there-to-rip-it-up-like-i-used-to/6

Cox-
If you look at what happened with Richie Hawtin’s nights, which was a concept night which was pretty awesome on a Thursday night. One of the reasons he didn’t continue was the fact that he wasn’t financially able to do what he wanted to do. So they fell out and that was the end of Richie playing at Space after four years. He didn’t even make five years. I mean I’ve been there for 15 years and it was only five years before that but my night started off small and worked out to be one of the coveted nights on the island. Now Hï has gone in there, Richie Hawtin is going back. If he’s going back then support what he’s trying to do for their night and get behind the concept of what he believes should be happening on the island. It would be horrible to think that maybe Richie goes back in there and he’s only in there for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back