*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it really really looks good.
this is the one event not to forget when speaking about thursdays. it's not just afterlife and in the dark.
How much will the tickets for unusual suspects go up to once early birds are gone?

I agree it really really looks good.
this is the one event not to forget when speaking about thursdays. it's not just afterlife and in the dark.

Am i missing something here, i only see the opening party filled in? But do agree this is looking like a top event across the board esp when paired with the fact they'll be doing daytime events. Even though Afterlife was a good night last year, i think i would choose Unusual Suspects of course if the lineup dictated it. I think the RPR crew are finally getting a little more pull that they deserve, i've said it before they've been a staple in New York for Resolute parties for a long time now and never disappoint.

Edit: Nevermind, i see the artists were all announced not date by date lineups.

Am i missing something here, i only see the opening party filled in? But do agree this is looking like a top event across the board esp when paired with the fact they'll be doing daytime events. Even though Afterlife was a good night last year, i think i would choose Unusual Suspects of course if the lineup dictated it. I think the RPR crew are finally getting a little more pull that they deserve, i've said it before they've been a staple in New York for Resolute parties for a long time now and never disappoint.

Edit: Nevermind, i see the artists were all announced not date by date lineups.
I'm a big fan of RPR and have been for a long time now every time they are in London I always go, also seen them in Paris at Concrete which was rather special! Personally I know I'd pick US over Afterlife, whats anyone opinion of Undergound vs US?

@aregandj Rhadoo has been at Underground on Thursday nights over the last few years, I'd be very surprised if he didn't return this year but nothing has been announced just yet. Underground don't rush with their announcements. Keep an eye on their feeds ...

Yeeeeah! RPR @ Concrete last year was insane! Such an epic day/night of music, Cabanne B2B Lowris closing was on point too! Was stoked to see them get their new 24hour license recently!

RPR back for Home in London on April 15th - Very much looking forward to it!

Any news on if Rhadoo will be at underground again this year? If so what night of the week is this?

The romanian crew used to do impromptu sets at underground, along with villalobos, luciano.....
This was back in 2011. I don't know if it happened since.

@aregandj Rhadoo has been at Underground on Thursday nights over the last few years, I'd be very surprised if he didn't return this year but nothing has been announced just yet. Underground don't rush with their announcements. Keep an eye on their feeds ...

Yeeeeah! RPR @ Concrete last year was insane! Such an epic day/night of music, Cabanne B2B Lowris closing was on point too! Was stoked to see them get their new 24hour license recently!

RPR back for Home in London on April 15th - Very much looking forward to it!
Brill, I've never done Sankeys or Undergound what would you say to try this year!! If it is Rhadoo at Undergound vs US at Sankey?! Hard choice! Event got Cocoon at Tipic in there! RPR blow me away every time Fabric in December 2015 wit Dream Rec Visuals was on a different level! Last time I see the trio was at Great Suffolk Street in November for Half Baked Bday and was so good! I'm having to miss the April one unfortunately tho!

The one I saw at Concrete was in Feb last year took my Mrs to Paris for her Bday and that was my little part of the trip! Such a great venue would love to go back

Yeah I was at the same Concrete gig in Feb, outstanding. The recent Half Baked party was one of the best parties I've been to in London in recent times (I live in Cornwall so only travel up for certain events that appeal) RPR were on form but Margaret Dygas stole the show for me that night!

Rhadoo @ Underound is a great party. As intimate as it gets in Ibiza, arguably. The biggest concern people have is how quiet it often is. Last September I decided to get there early doors as it was Rhadoo all night long and i wanted to fully experience the 'journey'. It was reeeeal quite to start. From around 1/2am it slowly filled and by 4am there was a good crowd.

I've never been to a US party but I'd imagine they fill Sankeys pretty well, particularly with the calibre of artists they have lined up. Your call on where you end up, both will be great nights out - no doubt!

Yeah I was at the same Concrete gig in Feb, outstanding. The recent Half Baked party was one of the best parties I've been to in London in recent times (I live in Cornwall so only travel up for certain events that appeal) RPR were on form but Margaret Dygas stole the show for me that night!

Rhadoo @ Underound is a great party. As intimate as it gets in Ibiza, arguably. The biggest concern people have is how quiet it often is. Last September I decided to get there early doors as it was Rhadoo all night long and i wanted to fully experience the 'journey'. It was reeeeal quite to start. From around 1/2am it slowly filled and by 4am there was a good crowd.

I've never been to a US party but I'd imagine they fill Sankeys pretty well, particularly with the calibre of artists they have lined up. Your call on where you end up, both will be great nights out - no doubt!
Yes!! What an amazing night they both were! I had been to Great Suffolk Street a month prior and had gone off it but deceided it was worth another try for RPR and my love was restored!! Everyone pulled amazing sets out and it was just a special night!

That's the general feel I've found out from Undergound unless you go in the middle of august it can feel quite empty and although I do love my music I do like a crowd there to have a vibe. I think I could end up giving US a try because there artist are looking very strong! Might try and pop in to Undergound on a Tuesday for a couple hours just to get a feel for the place.

Sankey's teaser post on their social media channels last night seems to indicate no weekly event on Wednesday

I guess Dance 88/89 really must have done terrible then

Which is a shame really, but to be fair its probably not what a lot of clubbers go to Ibiza to listen to.. muscially its right up my street, and have listened to a few sets from this event, but I never made it to Sankeys for it..

It would probably work better in the back room at some other event, like Vista on a Carl Cox night or something like that

God I'm getting lucky this year! Josh Wink also confirmed for Circo Loco when I'm there! Cocoon and Circo!!

Another extremely underrated dj in my opinion. Never heard a bad set from him and he played one of my favorite sets I've heard in Ibiza at Cocoon in June of 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back