*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defected @eden or HI & some blue Marlin party untill midnight is the Good/Best Choice

ps:i will never go to Pacha on a sunday night as far as i am concerned...:D in all this ibiz trip 50days...solomun -1 for sure :spank:

i'll post a comment upon opening Defected when back mid june
i know people make a lot of fuzz about solomun even people in Paris but i got my experience (he may change from set to set & i can give him another try, but price is no more 50€ as first year of his residencey & don't help to attract me)..same for Music on , parties that dont worth & pricey in add, don't follow the hype for these parties, just listen to yourself ;)

i'll post a comment upon opening Defected when back mid june
i know people make a lot of fuzz about solomun even people in Paris but i got my experience (he may change from set to set & i can give him another try, but price is no more 50€ as first year of his residencey & don't help to attract me)..same for Music on , parties that dont worth & pricey in add, don't follow the hype for these parties, just listen to yourself ;)

depends what eden pull out in terms of line up for defected. are they still going to pull in the big names like MK and Sonny Fodera? MK is doing together @ amnesia so no reason why he couldnt do some nights at eden.

MK is doing together @ amnesia so no reason why he couldnt do some nights at eden.

That's every reason for him not to do some nights at Eden, if he's already got a residency there (I'm guessing with Together) chances are he wont play somewhere else. I don't follow MK though so have no idea what his arrangements are

depends what eden pull out in terms of line up for defected. are they still going to pull in the big names like MK and Sonny Fodera

Sonny Fodera i would think yes, MK i can see as a one time "Very Special Guest". I can of course be wrong in that, but i dont see him showing up on those lineups.

If I were to guess - and that's all it'd be - I think the same as @Chris L

Maybe the Sunday before and after their Croatia festival they might get some bigger names if they can double-up on some bookings

I agree it really really looks good.
this is the one event not to forget when speaking about thursdays. it's not just afterlife and in the dark.

Absolutely.

Hopefully we get to experience one of the open air parties @ Benimussa during our visit - I'm a big fan of that venue, particularly after last years Cocoon afters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back