*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Romanians sure know how to lay down some beats!

Caught Petre and and Rhadoo at Rapture fest in Miami a week ago...we were at dinner and got the invite for unlimited VIP bracelets :lol: so 8 of us shot over there. Half of the crew hung out by Carl Craig'sm set and the other half went for the Romanians. They were playing funky minimal beats in the dark corner of the outdoor venue covered in trees. Def was a great start to the weekend. By the end the whole crew was in that corner jammin.

I want to change a previous prediction...

What if the big-change Abode was talking about wasn't a change of venue but a change of night??

Moving into the void left by VIVa Warriors on Sundays could be considered a big move for them too.
(and it would mean they wouldn't be directly competing with Music On on Fridays, which even they acknowledged their fanbase was likely to opt for over them).

How many rooms has Sankeys actually got? I'm pretty sure I've even heard it has a cinema room?!

Last edited:
Itaca's last season??? just seen something on their Facebook

Shame, always thought itaca was a cracking looking bar, really stood out from the rest of them and always good djs, music and pre parties.. wonder what will replace it next year...

Itaca was always my go to bar in San An. Shame it is closing. Hopefully new owners will keep it similar going forward.

Just read the imagine beach bar in port des torrent is looking for a new home! Does anyone know who's taking over the venue. Very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back