*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So looks like Richie won't be appearing with Solomun at Pacha then. 5 dates is good for him...Now if Luciano can be back for a few too

it's almost like the cocoon days of old, but better.
sven, ricardo and richie of the old guard.
lots of other great guests to come in.
perfectly busy with space to dance (not like in 2006-2009 when it was just jam-packed week in week out).

Yes exactly, back in those days Cocoon was the biggest party on the island will be good going back to the old lineups, Sven and Richie reunited in Amnesia again...

Yes exactly, back in those days Cocoon was the biggest party on the island will be good going back to the old lineups, Sven and Richie reunited in Amnesia again...

and the best thing of all is now we have other parties such as Music On and Paradise which are the cool kidz parties and draw the crowds, we will have by far the best music on the island at Cocoon with a comfortably busy and diverse/educated crowd.

Although saying that I do think Richie will cause a bit of a road block, but not to an unbearable extent.

and the best thing of all is now we have other parties such as Music On and Paradise which are the cool kidz parties and draw the crowds, we will have by far the best music on the island at Cocoon with a comfortably busy and diverse/educated crowd.

Although saying that I do think Richie will cause a bit of a road block, but not to an unbearable extent.

I haven't been to Cocoon for a good few years now, but when I used to go it was always the first week in august and it was usually Sven and Richie in the main room. Hawtin used to build it up and tease the crowd before launching into the plastikman acid then Sven would come on after with the techno assault :)

He's built up a brand and worked hard. It's up there with the premier league or Superbowl, just a world class event.
Guess pacha's smaller door numbers explains price ratio a bit - do you know if club entry still included with dining package - considering going to Labyrinth on the Friday - Pacha the only club i aint visited yet

Guess pacha's smaller door numbers explains price ratio a bit - do you know if club entry still included with dining package - considering going to Labyrinth on the Friday - Pacha the only club i aint visited yet

They were doing it last summer

He's built up a brand and worked hard. It's up there with the premier league or Superbowl, just a world class event.

f32.jpg

Roughly how much would a 2 course meal for 2 cost in there with a couple of drink? We are not win drinkers aswell by the way?

at a rough guess, 100-120€ for the two if no alc drinks. if you want to do club deal, there's a min spend which depends on the night (say for fmif and s+1 you'll have to spend more). call them to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back