*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back, remember in most clubs you used to get a free drink with your over inflated ticket price? What you would do to have that deal now :)

is Wally lopez party will be back to Ibiza this summer at Heart?

they host balearic Djs that play Kicking house Music :cool: (a shame they struggle to have residency in ibz even IBIZA pionners eg the 2 CESAR ) & price is fair, 40€ or 20€ with discount ticket (or gueslist if u r friend with one of those Djs :p), hard drink 14€, quiet fair as fancy place such as BLue Marlin :) Km5 (Price is more at Lio such as big club 21€)
it's because of average people that worship EDM or Techno djs that the 2/3 decades ibz djs legends lost their residency & now considered as "second league" Djs :rolleyes:, just sayin, all these sheeps, whether Commercial or "underground" ones, same bag :lol:, all these medias that lobotomize people :mad: i m sure they haven't heard about these 2 Cesar :eek:
14100324_877640695714375_8464153209195331942_n.jpg
13988202_868424739969304_239677889326804142_o.jpg

ps:tBh ive seen Bedouin in Paris for 16€ a few weeks ago,fine party but i wont go to see them at Heart :D as so many other djs I m more into, in that time...
Seen wally lopex and harry romero at mondo loco in eden about 7 yrs ago. Free entry with wristband and music was brilliant.

Looking back, remember in most clubs you used to get a free drink with your over inflated ticket price? What you would do to have that deal now :)
Yep - though normally they'd never let you have Red Bull for some reason. You also used to get your taxi fare refunded at space

yes, now it's official. 5 dates - richie is cocoon exclusive this year. same as villalobos.

Just speculating but seems as if this was kind of a fallout for him at least based on rumors. Did he ever have a handshake in place with HI that didnt't come to work out or was that all talk?

Just speculating but seems as if this was kind of a fallout for him at least based on rumors. Did he ever have a handshake in place with HI that didnt't come to work out or was that all talk?

AFAIK he had an offer. refused it.

As much as I'm not his biggest fan, I have to say that is great news for Cocoon! I really can't wait to see their weekly lineups after Time Warp :D

it's almost like the cocoon days of old, but better.
sven, ricardo and richie of the old guard.
lots of other great guests to come in.
perfectly busy with space to dance (not like in 2006-2009 when it was just jam-packed week in week out).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back