*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
while I also think it is VERY expensive I have to tell you that thousands of people happily paid 70€ last year to go and see marco carola at music on at amnesia in peak season....
im not among those hapilly people :mad: that pay 70€, it was 80€ at some bars for another date , price raise from day to day as long we get close to the party
Never & NEVER this party anymore!!!Don't follow mass or hype :rolleyes:
Mates can buy me the ticket i will say No to music on

Wow 70 euros o_O how much space to dance would you have at that price ... be extra pissed if you were crammed ... I'd never rule out paying it tho ... cost me 60 to fill up my car

Loving these posts trying to justify a 73€ club ticket :)
I think everyone is missing the point regarding ticket prices here! Noone is saying yeah it's a fair price they are just putting the reasons it is that price out there. Yes they are expensive everyone knows it but it's Ibiza we know they are going to be expensive and it won't change. If your selling out your venue and charging that price you'd have to be insane to lower your ticket price! At the end of the day it's a business for the club owners and unless they stop selling out the prices won't go lower!

Solomun will be at a price over the regular prices in Paris outdoor scene :cool: 30€ instead of 20€ , there was a time, not so far where pacha ticket were 37€...
ps:i will be in ibz that may 20th otherwise i wont refuse any gueslist from a party hosted by a friend that is already full
just giving my 2cents about price rising :D, add it 26€ & u got Space last closing fee with dozens of djs & 32hours party (will they give u a pacha tshirt? :lol:)
17192340_1320558811344115_8154008888478302688_o.jpg

Last edited:
OK. It's almost a new day. No f**king talk of door tax and drinks prices tomorrow. Do we all have a deal. Please.

eden friday nights now announced - taste the punch.

the trance event that was put in the forums here earlier on is happening in the smaller room (eden next) as far as I'm aware.

Will tickets to Taste the Punch allow you access into the next room for Trance Family Unite?

Also, I think I read a while back about a possible Ushuaia/Hi combo ticket for the same day? Any indication on a price of these and when they will be available?

Will tickets to Taste the Punch allow you access into the next room for Trance Family Unite?

Also, I think I read a while back about a possible Ushuaia/Hi combo ticket for the same day? Any indication on a price of these and when they will be available?

not sure on the first one, might be separate doors, bit early to tell.

on the second I think they will wait and see how it goes first and then maybe start offering these, but again, it's a bit early for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back