*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you objectively compare the 73 euro to what you pay for any tier one culture event around the world (theatre, premiership football, opera, etc) it is nothing short of incredible value. Which ever way you dress it, you are seeing one of the worlds best in one of the worlds greatest environments, for eight hours of entertainment.

I smell a rat.... come clean, who do you work for?

because no genuine punter in their right mind would write something so ridiculous

because no genuine punter in their right mind would write something so ridiculous

while I also think it is VERY expensive I have to tell you that thousands of people happily paid 70€ last year to go and see marco carola at music on at amnesia in peak season....

so far it hasn't and I now think it probably won't. but we'll see soon. it wasn't the tong thing at blue marlin ;)
Ahaaa, that's what reminded me! If it doesn't will you still tell what it may have been since you've teased us all winter!

so far it hasn't and I now think it probably won't. but we'll see soon. it wasn't the tong thing at blue marlin ;)

What do we all think of the Tong thing? Blue Marlin just need the high-rollers to make this pay I suppose. Though if Gerber is at Destino, I'd probably prefer that option.

ITS IBIZA ITS EXPENSIVE! Can we all get other this now? Everyone knows this is the case if you don't like it don't go.

while I also think it is VERY expensive I have to tell you that thousands of people happily paid 70€ last year to go and see marco carola at music on at amnesia in peak season....

ok but he's actually justifying the price of entry - big difference between grudgingly paying it because you have no choice and actually celebrating it, which leads me to think he works for them..

sorry I misread your comment @Amp and Deck I thought I'd read no one would pay something so ridiculous.

I have to say I have used the following comparison myself a few times now...

any really good pop or rock band, how much is a ticket for a concert? and they mostly play 2 hours.
for 50€ average you get a full 7 hours of fantastic music in ibiza. I know it's not live made, but it's the rolling stones of electronic music playing here on every damn night of the summer.

Ahaaa, that's what reminded me! If it doesn't will you still tell what it may have been since you've teased us all winter!

yes I should be able to in a few weeks. and I already know not everyone on here will agree with my opinion on it ;)

yes I should be able to in a few weeks. and I already know not everyone on here will agree with my opinion on it ;)
This should be fun! Lets hope we have another episode like the last big debate involving the topless chap, LifeofRye I believe? Anyone know what's happened to him aint seem him pop up in a while?

This should be fun! Lets hope we have another episode like the last big debate involving the topless chap, LifeofRye I believe? Anyone know what's happened to him aint seem him pop up in a while?

last online 3 weeks ago, hope he didn't get under the weights in the gym?!

True fact - I paid € 0 to get in anywhere last summer

so my message to anyone who is skint/principled, there are other options out there.

you do not HAVE to get ripped off to party in Ibiza

I'd happily pay over the odds for a once in a lifetime party which could never be repeated but not for something that is on every single week

Holy shit 73€ for this :rolleyes:, even when it was 50€ i thought it was pricey
My feedback for this party is among my worst party & i was on a gueslist that time
His mix at dc10 end september was fine but a dj i will accept to pay to see in outdoor places at fair price such as Destino Cova Santa Dalt Vila but NEVER in PACHA (except the guestlist :spank:)
this party is now more popular than FMIF famous :lol:

at doors it will be 90€
i ve never pay at doors unless last mn decision & in Pacha u have the 1.h30 am policy arrival
i paid 70€ paris by night when it was 53€
a us girl paid me fmif 80€ at doors
Curiously Fmif price decrease to 53€ :D
ps: people seem to afford those prices but can they last 2 weeks in ibz with lot of parties?
i dont save for ibz...its why i enjoy when back home,i can tell to myself: i had fun , didnt spread & can go back :cool:

Last edited:
eden friday nights now announced - taste the punch.

the trance event that was put in the forums here earlier on is happening in the smaller room (eden next) as far as I'm aware.

True fact - I paid € 0 to get in anywhere last summer

so my message to anyone who is skint/principled, there are other options out there.

you do not HAVE to get ripped off to party in Ibiza

I'd happily pay over the odds for a once in a lifetime party which could never be repeated but not for something that is on every single week
The thing is for most people its a once a year thing, one or 2 weeks and there holiday for the whole year so I am more than happy to pay abit of money and go to the events I want regardless of the price. I get you think its a rip off and yeah its expensive but to be honest I really don't care as I have the best time I possibly could in the time I'm there. I can go on cheap nights out back at home which I do, with cheap entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back