*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless pacha pays him a mahoosive fee this year to keep him at the club?
Didn't think of that! Guessing loyalty isn't a word that can be used much any more then is it! Money talks now days! Or did he have bigger offers on the table just Pacha gave him a nice pay rise.

Didn't think of that! Guessing loyalty isn't a word that can be used much any more then is it! Money talks now days! Or did he have bigger offers on the table just Pacha gave him a nice pay rise.

it's very likely he had 'better' offers in terms of money. but IMO he did the wise thing and decided to stay. we spoke about this a few weeks back, moving always involves a risk. that said I'm sure he gets a bigger fee at pacha compared to last year, but I have no inside info on that and I'm honestly also not very keen on knowing the fees.

back to gossip - just confirmed - la troya is heading to heart this year. wednesdays. I actually think this could work out really well

I think that is a brilliant move for them both. Get all those rich older gay men with lots of disposable income in for a 250€ dinner and then a dance...

Any news on what will happen to Sankeys on Fridays? Abode back? Also any ideas what's gonna happen with Tuesdays at Hi after Prydz's residency as annoyingly I arrive the week after his final night there!

If Solomon tickets are 73 Euro online what are they on the door? And anyone got a quick breakdown of drink prices for Pacha? Just water, beer and mixer with spirit?

And in terms on busy I aint expecting much space but how busy will Solomon+1 be first weekend in July? We talking Amnesia Music On busy where you couldn't fit another human in whole building?

And in terms on busy I aint expecting much space but how busy will Solomon+1 be first weekend in July? We talking Amnesia Music On busy where you couldn't fit another human in whole building?

close to music on busy, but in pacha I find it easy to find spots with a bit of space.

C77kiphXUAAPSOc

back to gossip - just confirmed - la troya is heading to heart this year. wednesdays. I actually think this could work out really well

La Troya probably has the world record for changing so many times of venue :) But it will probably be a good season for them at Heart... Nice move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back