*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices are ghastly. No doubt about it.

But they've been that way since I started going. Only difference is now is that I have more disposable income than I did back then.

Don't like them? Don't go. Sounds harsh, but it is the only commodity that the superclubs understand. Once people tail off because of the prices, they will have to rethink their pricing structure.

As others have said there's enough (quality) going on for free or a lot cheaper. So go to these places.

I want to drive a BMW - but I can't afford too. So I settle for a Fiesta, which does the exact same job :)

I want to drive a BMW - but I can't afford too. So I settle for a Fiesta, which does the exact same job :)

Last week Sixt Car Rental upgraded me to a BMW 420 Gran Coupe. That thing flew down the moterway like a bullet on speed.... Not sure a Fiesta could have done the things the 420 could do... ;)

Last week Sixt Car Rental upgraded me to a BMW 420 Gran Coupe. That thing flew down the moterway like a bullet on speed.... Not sure a Fiesta could have done the things the 420 could do... ;)

Ahhh, you're talking about the specifics. I merely refer to it getting me from A to B (although B to C can be some trouble!!) :lol:

is Wally lopez party will be back to Ibiza this summer at Heart?

they host balearic Djs that play Kicking house Music :cool: (a shame they struggle to have residency in ibz even IBIZA pionners eg the 2 CESAR ) & price is fair, 40€ or 20€ with discount ticket (or gueslist if u r friend with one of those Djs :p), hard drink 14€, quiet fair as fancy place such as BLue Marlin :) Km5 (Price is more at Lio such as big club 21€)
it's because of average people that worship EDM or Techno djs that the 2/3 decades ibz djs legends lost their residency & now considered as "second league" Djs :rolleyes:, just sayin, all these sheeps, whether Commercial or "underground" ones, same bag :lol:, all these medias that lobotomize people :mad: i m sure they haven't heard about these 2 Cesar :eek:
14100324_877640695714375_8464153209195331942_n.jpg
13988202_868424739969304_239677889326804142_o.jpg

ps:tBh ive seen Bedouin in Paris for 16€ a few weeks ago,fine party but i wont go to see them at Heart :D as so many other djs I m more into, in that time...

Last edited:
So what's still left to be announced....

Paradise dates.
Wednesdays at Amnesia? HYTE x FUSE?
Do Not Sleep night event?
Sunday's at Hi?
Most of the week at Sankeys and Ushuaia?
Es Paradis still to announce anything.

Any guesses, clues or when we'll know on the above?

I remenber when I think 3 or 4 paying at the door would get the taxi 4 free, but at that time I always used 2 go
when I had a free ticket, were on the guestlist or had a friend at the door.

So what's still left to be announced....

Paradise dates.
Wednesdays at Amnesia? HYTE x FUSE?
Do Not Sleep night event?
Sunday's at Hi?
Most of the week at Sankeys and Ushuaia?
Es Paradis still to announce anything.

Any guesses, clues or when we'll know on the above?

es paradis program is mostly out, just check our calendar (in fairness I've just done this yesterday)

ushuaïa stuff coming soon (like in 20 mins for example)

paradise stuff surely coming soon too, same for HYTE.

I'm sure that between now and easter we'll have most stuff out.

I remenber when I think 3 or 4 paying at the door would get the taxi 4 free, but at that time I always used 2 go
when I had a free ticket, were on the guestlist or had a friend at the door.

yeah space used to do this for we love for example

I do get what some of you are saying but you got a lot more for your money only a few years back.

For example i paid €25 on the door for this Circo lineup. My younger brother who is visiting Ibiza for the first time this year will have to fork out €45-50 to visit Circoloco. I don't understand how prices can so drastically inflate.

Most of your other marquee nights (Solomun, Music On, Paradise) all go up that extra €5 each season; so its not really catering to the younger crowd is it.

Hats off to Cocoon though; aslong as I've know they have kept their ticket prices the same.

upload_2017-3-28_12-44-2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back