*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, along with others, have said elsewhere on these forums that unless you're a fully paid-up devoted Hawtinphile, the man is hit or miss. But make no mistake about it, that is huge news for Cocoon! Amazing

I, along with others, have said elsewhere on these forums that unless you're a fully paid-up devoted Hawtinphile, the man is hit or miss. But make no mistake about it, that is huge news for Cocoon! Amazing

agreed. I got really really tired of him during his enter.ibiza phase...then only heard him twice last year (at his cocoon stint as well as at timewarp) and he was great in both cases. sometimes with hawtin I believe that it's also down to my personal mood whether I get into it or not.

ok so earlier in this thread people were slaying off pacha for charging 73€ for solomun in peak season.
music on warm up parties in may (even before opening parties)... 50€.

I say fair price (by comparison). Will probably get some room to dance that early in the season, do you think?

I'd rather pay €50 in early May, then €70+ in early June. Will they still run the discount list for the warm-ups?? :twisted:

ok so earlier in this thread people were slaying off pacha for charging 73€ for solomun in peak season.
music on warm up parties in may (even before opening parties)... 50€.

I just realized now that his 73 euro price tag is as early in June and that's just plain craziness! No early season discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back