*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

Whats the beer like over there this year? A mate of mine says he had some in a brown bottle with a red sticker on, only had half and he was out of it. Ive heard the stuff you can get in the back street bars is much better?

Whats the beer like over there this year? A mate of mine says he had some in a brown bottle with a red sticker on, only had half and he was out of it. Ive heard the stuff you can get in the back street bars is much better?
Estrella?

keith carnal - illusion
paul nazca - memory
laurent garnier 1-4 doctor c´est chouette
the mule - human machine
reform - queen of hearts (fenckler remix)
moderat - running (shed remix)
kink - chorus

Saw a festival set by Sven last weekend, played similarly. I love the shed remix :)

Another great one Sven always plays right now is henrik schwarz - not also you !

How is Maceo doing at Pacha? Anyone been yet?

Saw a few posts on here that it was quiet (dancefloor busy, but VIP and outskirts empty). Doesn't bode well if he is struggling to get them in at this stage of the season until the competition kicks in.

Debating whether to bother catching him at Junction 2 on Saturday or not. I was really unimpressed at Time Warp.

Last night must have been busy with Tale of Us surely?
Next week might struggle...Chet Faker and Dekmental Soundsystem....cant see that being a big draw.

I hear it wasn't overly busy neither, but am not surprised at all. it is a quiet week and

circoloco
cocoon
together

were all definitely on the quiet side of things.

I have a feeling numbers will pick up right after sonar/off-sonar.

Saw a festival set by Sven last weekend, played similarly. I love the shed remix :)

Another great one Sven always plays right now is henrik schwarz - not also you !

I've heard a few people banging this track out - an absolute cracker!

I hear it wasn't overly busy neither, but am not surprised at all. it is a quiet week and

circoloco
cocoon
together

were all definitely on the quiet side of things.

I have a feeling numbers will pick up right after sonar/off-sonar.

sounds perfect to me

Maybe people have enough....:confused:
It does amaze me that anyone who does not have children would want to travel anywhere for a holiday from mid July to end of August due to school hols? Yet, the clubs will be rammed?
But then again, I am that person who waits for rush hour to finish before I venture away from home and I never go anywhere on a Bank Holiday weekend:rolleyes:

It does amaze me that anyone who does not have children would want to travel anywhere for a holiday from mid July to end of August due to school hols

This.

I have my whole parenthood to be paying through the teeth for holidays. I think I'll be sticking to May, June, Sept & October until then

*excluding public hols and half term, obvz

Back