*** Ibiza 2017 observations ***

How was the people traffic from ushuaia to Hi and the taxies with the new layout?

It was always like playing a real life frogger game around ushuaia kick out time!

Look at the video Spotlight has posted on Fb and decide for yourselves how Elrow looked. For me it looks hell far far too busy and too much going on in a space which looked to small to cope with it all

That vid of Elrow looked horrendous, and im alright being in a packed crowd. I think i actually felt a bit nauseous just watching it :confused:

Any news what's on and how busy Delano is this year. Been to some good pre parties there over the years as an alternative to Bora Bora.
Also anyone know what Nassau is like during the week? I've only ever been to clockwork orange there.

Any news what's on and how busy Delano is this year. Been to some good pre parties there over the years as an alternative to Bora Bora.
Also anyone know what Nassau is like during the week? I've only ever been to clockwork orange there.

delano is no more - called bali beach club now.
nassau has events every now and then - melon bomb parties for example. it´s in the daytime parties forum somewhere

That vid of Elrow looked horrendous, and im alright being in a packed crowd. I think i actually felt a bit nauseous just watching it :confused:

it wasn´t that bad. we are working on a proper aftermovie as we speak and on this one you will be able to see people were still very much able to dance.

it wasn´t that bad. we are working on a proper aftermovie as we speak and on this one you will be able to see people were still very much able to dance.
Just watched elrow on be@tv and it didn't look bad at all. Music a bit tame but Technasia was decent.
Can't help thinking with woomoon falling through at privilege, what could elrow done with the main room ?

El row production is great. Very creative and fun. Ibiza needs more of that imo. Like Stivi said in the other thread, I think Woomoon could have exploded in Privi. I think they could have transformed the space into something real special.

ENOUGH of the drug info please. however i have spoken to stivi and we are going to start a closed thread with warnings such as the one above from stivi. if you with to add a warning, please pm stivi. tks

ENOUGH of the drug info please

Why?

however i have spoken to stivi and we are going to start a closed thread with warnings such as the one above from stivi. if you with to add a warning, please pm stivi.
tks

Why does it have to be a closed thread. Forum members should just encouraged to post in the ministry of drugs thread,or create a new open thread where we can discuss the great pleasure/benefits and or dangers of drug use?

unfortunately joe, it will require too much forum policing and we don't have the time for that. if only one post gets through where people start praising this and that bar as a place to go to get stuff, our reputation is in shreds. we work really hard both online and offline on the island to maintain this reputation. drugs are still illegal in most countries and certainly in most of the countries where ibiza's visitors come from. hope you understand.

unfortunately joe, it will require too much forum policing and we don't have the time for that. if only one post gets through where people start praising this and that bar as a place to go to get stuff, our reputation is in shreds. we work really hard both online and offline on the island to maintain this reputation. drugs are still illegal in most countries and certainly in most of the countries where ibiza's visitors come from. hope you understand.

I have never seen anyone name names,or bar names on here,and the ministry of drugs thread has been going for a couple of years. I understand your concerns, but I would encouraged people to be sensible and stick with the ministry of drugs thread.

Don't mind so much about the thread being closed, but great idea to have something going with regular updates just so people know whats what.

Agree that mentions of "sources" could be problematic and there is always someone that goes too far - not necessarily regular posters but can imagine an over excited newbie doing exactly that.

Don't mind so much about the thread being closed, but great idea to have something going with regular updates just so people know whats what.

Agree that mentions of "sources" could be problematic and there is always someone that goes too far - not necessarily regular posters but can imagine an over excited newbie doing exactly that.

saying that though surely there are enough of us on here regularly (administrators and moderators aside) who can quickly report anything problematic to have it quickly removed?

Back