how am i not guna cheat on my bird?!

leebev said:
right ive got a missus... i was jus wonderin if the women in ibiza r thrown at u or if its really hard 2 pull? i dont wana cheat on my missus but goin a week without sex is guna be pretty damn hard!!! wat am i guna do?!?!?!?!?! :cry:

:rolleyes: What an absolute pratt!

leebev said:
whoah ive havent been online for about 15 hours and theres 72 replies to my question! thats pretty gud goin dont u fink? buckley i must say that your advice giving is top notch. im pretty sure i wont cheat on her but if it dont work out after the holiday theres always next year! anyway by the looks of things it looks like im guna be single by the time i go cos shes really doin me head in!!! :lol:

So dump her.

JAMES MC said:
leebev said:
right ive got a missus... i was jus wonderin if the women in ibiza r thrown at u or if its really hard 2 pull? i dont wana cheat on my missus but goin a week without sex is guna be pretty damn hard!!! wat am i guna do?!?!?!?!?! :cry:

yo u gotta giv the bruva a bi' a 'spect aight i meen its a ard ting 2 tink bout INNIT

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Agreed .....

cheers dale 4 stickin up 4 me! it is hard 2 fink about! im only 16 havin a gf while bein in ibiza is a tough thing 2 accomplish!

JAMES MC said:
leebev said:

you're the prat!

leebev said:
cheers dale 4 stickin up 4 me! it is hard 2 fink about! im only 16 havin a gf while bein in ibiza is a tough thing 2 accomplish!

sorry .... i was actually taking the mikey out of you
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

but as i do try to be a nice guy here's what you can do ...

1. Be faithful .... its not that hard for a week (if it was 2 weeks id understand ;) )
2 .Cheat then go back to a relationship that is full of lying.
3 .Or dont go out with her and do what you want.

The fact that your thinking about it usually means you want to so get rid.

stuie23 said:
MARKB said:
Stuie, you can see the nice side of everyone! ;)

It'll probably be my downfall... :lol:

bora-bhoy said:
He is the only one in control of the situtaion it takes a braver man to walk away maybe it will prove to him how much he actually does love her if he stays faithfull

Ps are you a freind of his :?:

Have you never made a mistake then bora-bhoy?

No, i dont know him from Adam mate

Nope been going 6 yrs without a mishap

if u finish ur girl ill take or off u and ill show r a real man

leebev said:
yea rite!

Are you saying that to bora-bhoy for not cheating in 6 yrs?? Not everybody cheats. I've never cheated on any of my girlfriends before and god knows when I had my first one... called willpower, guy.

CanadaKid said:
leebev said:
yea rite!

Are you saying that to bora-bhoy for not cheating in 6 yrs?? Not everybody cheats. I've never cheated on any of my girlfriends before and god knows when I had my first one... called willpower, guy.

ive never cheated on any of my girlfriends aswell! and i dont intend 2!!!!

leebev said:
CanadaKid said:
leebev said:
yea rite!

ive never cheated on any of my girlfriends aswell! and i dont intend 2!!!!

Then there's really no need for this thread then :D

How come nobody has asked to see a photo of Lee's girlfriend before commenting???? :confused:

"So Lee....... what's your burd look like?" :lol:

Back