how am i not guna cheat on my bird?!

Beckiboo said:
Has he been trying to trick you into it while you're concentrating on the great hair/car/job debate? :lol:

I keep worrying we'll return home after a night out only to find a naked eastern european young lady hired by Jon for a night of three-some passion :eek: :lol:

:lol:

"I didn't order her honest...........waste not want not though, eh? Now....where do you two ladies want me?" :lol:

"I didn't order her honest...........waste not want not though, eh? Now....where do you two ladies want me?" :lol:

"But I thought it's what you wanted babe?!"

Grrrr... its making me angry just thinking about it lol :x :lol:

Luckily he knows what's good for him and wouldn't try and pull a stunt like that (I hope!)

Beckiboo said:

"But I thought it's what you wanted babe?!"

Grrrr... its making me angry just thinking about it lol :x :lol:

Luckily he knows what's good for him and wouldn't try and pull a stunt like that (I hope!)

:lol: That's just too funny.

this has GOT to be the most stupid question EVER ASKED on the spotlight board in its history. This thread is more horrendous that ALL my polls AND arab shoe threads!!! :D

Emma, dear... it's a year-old post. Resurrected at Sandi's request for it's sheer comedic value.

I'm sure the "bird" was cheated on :lol:

Ok sorry lol I was about to say who would "throw" themself at a 16 year old anyway but I dont have to worry now!

Emma_22 said:
Ok sorry lol I was about to say who would "throw" themself at a 16 year old anyway but I dont have to worry now!

So you did dump him for cheating on ya then :lol:

Wat an hilarious thread... reminds me how 'young' lads can be sometimes..i had an experience recently when i had a brief fling with a 19yr old (several yrs my junior) and after a certain act in the bedroom his response was 'that was ace' :lol: :lol: :lol: ive neva laughed so much in my life... girls definitly mature faster than boys!

This year is gonna be my first trip to Ibiza and the only worry i have had is if ill be able to make it to Space after a night at Hed Kandi and maybe then on to DC10... maybe its my age :eek: .. ive not once thought about pulling!

wpuld be a right laff if your bird stumbles across this website and reads this thread,,youd be in the sh*t....you should go and see what comes along,,beggers cant be choosers m8.

fatphilb said:
vdubjb!!

hows it goin amigo?

Everthing's cool, but the finances, otherwise I'd be Terrace bound! I havent been on here since the format change. Figured I'd pop back in now that football season is back ad Jenson has won a race. :D

731nzid.gif

"...
Surprise Route

Two migrating falcons, whose usual summer residence is the island of Tagomago,
have surprised bird watchers by taking a more direct route south than at first had been thought.

The falcons were tagged this summer in an attempt to record their flight path
during their winter migration south to warmer climes.
It was previously thought the birds kept closer to the water, hugging the Mediterranean, the Red Sea and eventually the Indian Ocean until their arrival at their winter hideaway in Madagascar.
However, watchers have been surprised to see the birds taking a much more direct route,
which meant crossing the Sahara Desert, Niger and Chad.
The route will signify the birds crossing the breadth of Africa,
a far more direct route than was at first thought.
The migration continued this week.
..."
(ibiza-sun)

Back