how am i not guna cheat on my bird?!

i havent got a pic of my girlfriend on ere... but ill post a pic of me so u can see that she aint a minger ;)

Lee.bmp

leebev said:
ohhh, well if she loves me shed 4give me eh?!

The question is....would you forgive her if she did the same to you?? :cry: :cry: :cry: If she's the one for you :D it,s not worth it :lol: I'm going with my best bud and leaving my other half at home, 8) but I wouldn't dream of cheating :!: love her :D ;)

thats exactly wat im doin... theres no point in wastin my relationship with her 4 a lousy shag with sum hoe that ive only jus met! :D love mine aswell :p

same ere! its quite a funny topic actually. had a lot of laffs readin this! :lol:

The problem with society these days is that men have no respect for women. They are arragont prats and you are the perfect example.

Id love youre girlfriend to read this post, and give you exactly what you deserve- a swift boot in the balls. Then you wouldnt have the means to cheat on anyone.

foxy fifi said:
The problem with society these days is that men have no respect for women. They are arragont prats and you are the perfect example.

Id love youre girlfriend to read this post, and give you exactly what you deserve- a swift boot in the balls. Then you wouldnt have the means to cheat on anyone.

i bet youi're between ages of 17-20 and full of 'oroginal thinking ideas' and know everything about everyting and love yourself to pieces.

foxy fifi wrote:

i bet youi're between ages of 17-20 and full of 'oroginal thinking ideas' and know everything about everyting and love yourself to pieces.

:lol: :lol: ;)

N8 said:
foxy fifi said:

i bet your right N8. i wana kno y women fink all men are the same. i think uve got a bad taste in men and uve always been cheated on. if u get sum looks maybe u will do alrite? :D :D :D

leebev said:
i bet your right N8. i wana kno y women fink all men are the same. i think uve got a bad taste in men and uve always been cheated on. if u get sum looks maybe u will do alrite? :D :D :D

I dont think N8 has any taste for men. :lol:

foxy fifi said:

try meeting older men then...

dont tarnish us all by same brush.. i could say that all women are slappers and go for nothing but looks... :rolleyes:

foxy fifi said:

Sadly I have to say that the above is true. HOWEVER women in todays society dont command respect the way they behave. Our grandmothers were respected as they behaved in a way that deserved it. Can you see your grandmother when she was your age, going to a nightclub (or the equivalent then) getting trashed, wearing next to nothing, sleeping around and then expecting to be respected for it? Sad fact is, women have changed so society has changed to reflect that. I'm not saying that deserves to be cheated on, but Im sure you get where im coming from.............<<<<<sits back and waits to be pelted with rotten fruit lol

This is the exact reason why I do not and don't plan on dating anyone exclusively.

A.) It's too much work
B.) It's way too difficult feeding another persons emotions
C.) Let's not kid ourselves people.....relationships possess that magical spark for about three months tops! Oh and then reality sets in and it's not so pretty anymore!

I love being single for all of those reasons and also because I don't have to deal with the drama and the worrying about how what I do effects another human being. It's so great not to feel that damn stress! Hey, I might change my mind about all that if I meet some really incredible person, but as of right now that's my theory.

As far as being worried about cheating on your girl.....well, if you mentioned it then you have thought about it and are obviously worried that you might cheat.....so.....what are you doing in a committed relationship?

Susie said:
C.) Let's not kid ourselves people.....relationships possess that magical spark for about three months tops! Oh and then reality sets in and it's not so pretty anymore!

I met my b/friend 5 years ago in Ibiza and we've still got that 'magical spark' ;)

So have Ang and I after 15 years :eek:

I would hate to be single, couldn't cope with all the bollox :rolleyes:

"Ang, get off me, not again already tonight - i'm knackered" :lol:

I think that's really awesome Barbie that you guys still have that spark. See.....I just have not met that right person and have been soured by the harsh reality of bad relationships. As of right now though....I am just trying to live the single life and I love it cause I don't have to do anything and worry about hurting another person. Perhaps....I am just looking for many love affairs until I find that one person that makes me want to work at it. :D

Back