how am i not guna cheat on my bird?!

Very funny thread to read early on a Sunday morning (dam body clock!!)

I'm certainly not Kimajy, pulling is the last thing on my mind when clubbing, thats one of the things I've liked so much about this scene from way back when I started going to raves all those years ago, especially when you're an ugly git like me:lol::lol:

Never did find out ... wonder if anyone else is having pangs of apprehension this year ?

...they're only human.

oh wait, we should feel guilty about sexual stirrings if they're not geared towards a Christianised life of monogamy shouldn't we?

(sorry :lol:)

zzzz

N8, im goin 4 the music really i wana go 2 the helter skelter nite at es paradis. my girlfriend wudnt cheat on me id giv her a slap... just jokin... :rolleyes: if any1 nailed my missus they wud hear from me trust me :lol:

You sound like the ultimate chav.
I am praying you and your mates are not on the isle when I am there. Although you would probably not leave the west end anyway.
Innit safe bruv bare birds in de west end.

You sound like the ultimate chav.
I am praying you and your mates are not on the isle when I am there. Although you would probably not leave the west end anyway.
Innit safe bruv bare birds in de west end.

Also funny how he hasn't been heard from since all the rioting and looting!

Very funny thread to read early on a Sunday morning (dam body clock!!)

I'm certainly not Kimajy, pulling is the last thing on my mind when clubbing, thats one of the things I've liked so much about this scene from way back when I started going to raves all those years ago, especially when you're an ugly git like me:lol::lol:

Makes me really laugh this thread .. also the incensed outrage posts that appear if it's "dragged up" !! Pulling should definitely be the last thing on your mind when clubbing c00kiemonster .. should have sorted it out way earlier in the day than that ;) !!

Wouldn't worry about any 'ugly git' factor one bit either - plenty of ladies seem to like a bit of rough :lol: !!

I wouldn't be surprised if he was dancing around in Play2 at some point last summer, telling everyone how much he loved "House Every Weekend"

Back