how am i not guna cheat on my bird?!

up 2 u innit... but after all this i aint cheatin ok im a gd boy... i mean young man! ;)

stuie said:
leebev said:
but i dont want 2 cheat on her! is it goin 2 be impossible?!

if the relationship is any good then you wont cheat.

if its not any good then what does it matter.

If you really truely love someone, you won't cheat or be tempted. I haven't been tempted for the past 2 years!

Barbie said:
Susie said:
C.) Let's not kid ourselves people.....relationships possess that magical spark for about three months tops! Oh and then reality sets in and it's not so pretty anymore!

I met my b/friend 5 years ago in Ibiza and we've still got that 'magical spark' ;)

MARRY HIM, WHAT R U WAITING FOR? :eek: :eek: :eek:

fusion said:

Don't feel the need to change what we've got for a piece of paper, I know we will get married one day but me and Tom are the kinds of people we'll prob wake up one Saturday and think right let's go get married today :lol:

leebev said:
JAMES MC said:
leebev said:
right ive got a missus... i was jus wonderin if the women in ibiza r thrown at u or if its really hard 2 pull? i dont wana cheat on my missus but goin a week without sex is guna be pretty damn hard!!! wat am i guna do?!?!?!?!?! :cry:

:rolleyes: What an absolute pratt!

you're the prat!

moi? you're the one who cannot keep it in his pants for 1 whole week!....whatever!

this is a really strange topic/ thread

half the people on it are slagging off the boy who posted it while the oter half are all luuved up on relationships....

youngin's :rolleyes:

If you have a girlfriend she is your girlfriend because you like her so much. If you are going to go humping dirties in the west end you should tell her now and not be stupid! would you like if she was in Ibiza going behind your back? no. problem solved.

finish with her now......or dont do it :idea:

(i didnt read the last 3 or 4 pages of this thread.....i didnt realise it had gone on so long :rolleyes: so excuse me if anything has changed or someone has already said this)

Barbie said:
fusion said:

Don't feel the need to change what we've got for a piece of paper, I know we will get married one day but me and Tom are the kinds of people we'll prob wake up one Saturday and think right let's go get married today :lol:

Wow.. that's funny. I don't know too many other people who feel this way too! My b/f and I still have that "spark" after 7 years but neither of us feel the need to marry right now. I know we will marry but its no rush for either of us because we know we'll be together no matter what. marriage is just a piece of paper.

i would say that the fact you even asked the question means you dont like her that much,

I know it would never enter my head to go behind my girlfriends back

she knows im goin 2 ibiza! u all think that ive told her im goin 2 cornwall or summut?! if uve read it all u would have noticed that ive sed i aint guna bloody cheat on her! just wanted 2 know if the women were slags really?! sorry for all the trouble ive caused. by the way evry1 reacts it makes it seem like uve all had 2 go thru rehab to recover after readin this!!!! cheer up evry1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were goin 2 ibiza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

berry said:
Wow.. that's funny. I don't know too many other people who feel this way too! My b/f and I still have that "spark" after 7 years but neither of us feel the need to marry right now. I know we will marry but its no rush for either of us because we know we'll be together no matter what. marriage is just a piece of paper.

Awww that's so lovely for you Berry :D ;)

Do you get family pressuring you to get married all the time, everytime we see Tom's relations they keep going on about when the wedding is going to be and when there's going to be a new addition to the family :eek: but I'm a big believer in why change something which I think is perfect. If it happens it happens but I don't think it will change anything for us so the last thing I need in my life at this time is arranging a wedding, sorting out seating plans for relations that don't get on and deciding on the colour of flowers :lol: ;)

yes... they drop hits (especially my mom!) about the marriage and how they want grandkids and all. but i just tell them it will happen when its meant to happen and not a moment before! weddings cost so much money and cause so much stress! and really they're just used as proof to others that you are committed to eachother! if we know we're committed to eachother then why should we put that pressure on ourselves at this point? i figure we'll get married at some point when we both have more free time and extra $ to do so! until then, we won't try to fix what isn't broken!

lynch said:
well said Buckley...

I also think that if you cheat on someone it's not meant to be, therefore just finish it.

The way forward is getting your bird to have a 3 some with other women, as this is not cheating.. :D ;)

Next on Spotlight Gold.......

Ms Boo - is Jon still practicing this form of faithfulness? :lol:

Buckley said:
lynch said:
well said Buckley...

I also think that if you cheat on someone it's not meant to be, therefore just finish it.

The way forward is getting your bird to have a 3 some with other women, as this is not cheating.. :D ;)

any more "wiv niki" she was "gr8" ??

Buckley said:
lynch said:
well said Buckley...

He might be in his dream world but in reality it's still just the two of us ;) Not for want of trying though :rolleyes: :lol:

Beckiboo said:
Buckley said:
lynch said:
well said Buckley...

He might be in his dream world but in reality it's still just the two of us ;) Not for want of trying though :rolleyes: :lol:

Has he been trying to trick you into it while you're concentrating on the great hair/car/job debate? :lol:

Has he been trying to trick you into it while you're concentrating on the great hair/car/job debate? :lol:

I keep worrying we'll return home after a night out only to find a naked eastern european young lady hired by Jon for a night of three-some passion :eek: :lol:

Back