Hotel discussion thread

Are hotels running at reduced capacity or something (staffing levels?), and that why prices are x2 what I used to expect in Sept.

Like £3.5k -7k for 2 weeks, not even all inclusive a lot of them.

Least it made me giggle 😃

(For those prices I'd want a personal assistant for the entire week lol)
Found these if you’re happy with San An & San A Bay? For a better room the price would go up. They’re still expensive but way cheaper than Hard Rock Hotel.

I tried to find a price for Blau Parc but that’s looks like it is sold out until the 8th September.

Attachments

• IMG_1650.png
    IMG_1650.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1649.png
    IMG_1649.png
    544.3 KB · Views: 28
Found these if you’re happy with San An & San A Bay? For a better room the price would go up. They’re still expensive but way cheaper than Hard Rock Hotel.

I tried to find a price for Blau Parc but that’s looks like it is sold out until the 8th September.
Thanks, I found some more "reasonable" ones around 3-4k mark, but generally shocked at the prices which mostly just B&B. (Hotel Garbi spa for example didn't have option of full board/ai 🤔)

Thinking pdb side as did San an last time and focusing on more Pacha/Ibiza town this time. Destino is like 5.5k for 2 weeks, which does include some free Pacha entries. I'm not thinking of hrh or destino etc as those don't even have hb/fb options. (I'm a fussy eater and prefer buffet type eating 🫣)

But do see why San an/bay side could be better price wise, just gotta factor in taxi costs.

It's shame Doncaster Airport closed, as manc/east mids are like 2.5hr away. And with parking prices gone crazy too I might just look at transfers uk side.

I'm still curious as to what capacity hotels actually running at, and also now get why lots of "got flights now looking for cheap accommodation", type posts are popping up.😂

Cheers

at the moment, it's low. But I wouldn't necessarily bank on that being the case this time next week, so my advice would be to secure the good deals while they are still available
Yeah ideally I would have booked way ahead but circumstances didn't allow.

For me I've noticed change in vibe when visited 2022 vs 2019. Might be the move to "high value" and more of a wealth extraction type events, post covid or just me getting older🫣

So paying a small second mortgage for an ibiza holiday has lost its lustre a bit.

Anyhow I digress 😂. I'll keep an eye on things as have the time booked off, and see if anything grabs my attention but won't hold my breath.
🙌

Hi forum - looking for any recommendations for a single traveller to Ibiza in September. I know the island well and am looking at Ibiza Town, Talamanca, Figueretes or maybe even PdB for the right place if it was the end closer to Ibiza.

I'm in two minds about splurging on The Standard but if anyone has any good recommendations let me know. I would like a pool to chill at during the daytime but other than that I'm flexible.

What was Es Vive (now Hotel MiM) has rooms for a good price (compared to the average!). What's that like these days?

We stayed at Ocean Drive Botafoch but very close to Talamanca for closing last year and was nice but not sure if it has a pool … and also previously El Puerto in Ibiza Town had great facilities and breakfast (and a small pool on the roof) … I should imagine both are a an awful lot less cash than The Standard

We stayed at Ocean Drive Botafoch but very close to Talamanca for closing last year and was nice but not sure if it has a pool … and also previously El Puerto in Ibiza Town had great facilities and breakfast (and a small pool on the roof) … I should imagine both are a an awful lot less cash than The Standard
I stayed at El Puerto for 2 nights this week, superb modern comfortable hotel with a great breakfast buffet selection and lovely roof top pool area. I'll definitely stay there again.

Hi forum - looking for any recommendations for a single traveller to Ibiza in September. I know the island well and am looking at Ibiza Town, Talamanca, Figueretes or maybe even PdB for the right place if it was the end closer to Ibiza.

I'm in two minds about splurging on The Standard but if anyone has any good recommendations let me know. I would like a pool to chill at during the daytime but other than that I'm flexible.

What was Es Vive (now Hotel MiM) has rooms for a good price (compared to the average!). What's that like these days?
Stay at MIM the end of August. I'll report back and let you know.

The facelift of the Bay continues...

(no idea what hotel it is though)

Hi all, long time member infrequent poster but I was hoping for some recommendations please.

Been many many times but always for partying. Ashamedely I have never really seen anywhere beyond san an and den bossa.

I have somehow persuaded my missus back to the island for Sven at Akasha in September. The compromise is that we have a little more of a cultured trip than we have historically done so. So basically, we'd like a hotel away from the crowds, in an area that has good trails/walks nearby, maybe a traditional Ibizian town (with restaurants) close by too. Coastal would be ideal so we can enjoy beaches as well. Any suggestions?

I'm hoping if I can get this right I'll be able to get her back over again, plus I should see more of the real island considering we have been so many times.

Cheers

(Also going to the Cocoon 25 year anniversary on a separate visit 😎)

Hi all, long time member infrequent poster but I was hoping for some recommendations please.

Been many many times but always for partying. Ashamedely I have never really seen anywhere beyond san an and den bossa.

I have somehow persuaded my missus back to the island for Sven at Akasha in September. The compromise is that we have a little more of a cultured trip than we have historically done so. So basically, we'd like a hotel away from the crowds, in an area that has good trails/walks nearby, maybe a traditional Ibizian town (with restaurants) close by too. Coastal would be ideal so we can enjoy beaches as well. Any suggestions?

I'm hoping if I can get this right I'll be able to get her back over again, plus I should see more of the real island considering we have been so many times.

Cheers

Santa eulalia

Cheers

Trails/walks - contact @stivi for a guided hike.

Our last trip we stayed in Es Canar. There are many nice restaurants where you can have a really nice by the beach, though it would be fair to say they are still mainly aimed at tourists. A world away from Bossa and San An though, so Macrogirl will probably appreciate the difference.

Worth checking: https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/restaurant-reviews.81103/ to see where is near the things would both like.

My thoughts on Mamajuana in Es Cana from that thread:

"Lovely staff, kids collecting shells from the beach between courses, steak better than expected at that price. Would recommend.
The wife and I popped in for a drink earlier while kids were in kids' club, and left because we couldn't wait any longer. Very glad we went back
."

Cheers

Also, as I hadn't mentioned the hotel we stayed in Es Canar, my post from earlier in thread: https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/hotel-discussion-thread.81104/post-1108234

Cheers, much appreciated. Having a quick look...the area looks great.

Looking at going out with our boys next year so I'll keep that hotel suggestion in mind. Got grandparents looking after them this time so wanted to push the boat out....a little

My boys are 11 and 9 and hiking with them with Stivi is one best things I've ever done in Ibiza - deffo look him up for next year unless yours are still very small

After 11 years open, apparentlyyy... just apparently, eh... apparently the old Fiesta Club Don Toni won't continue as Hard Rock Hotel next year and it will be rebranded as something else :!:

Back