Hotel discussion thread

Hello Everybody
I always used to stay in the Sol Bahia Apartmentos,with Bertolo,Mercedes and Family(Cala Des Moro Beach)
Has anybody stayed in the new..@solbahiasuites,yet
J😁💽😁
Stayed there last September and staying again this year. Great location and can escape the madness and have a few chilled days.

Stayed there last September and staying again this year. Great location and can escape the madness and have a few chilled days.
Good choice Sheff..I have many happy memories of Sol Bahia....hope you have a wonderful time...
And it's a great location for sticking right to the coast after you go to Kanya and strolling right round to Cafe Del Mar,Mambo and Bar Savannah etc

I met a beautiful lady in Savannah..one year I was in Eivissa....sometimes it was more relaxed than Cafe Del Mar and Mambo

Has anyone any experience of the aparthotel duquesa playa in santa Eulalia? The reviews look good but I’ve never stayed in the area

Has anyone any experience of the aparthotel duquesa playa in santa Eulalia? The reviews look good but I’ve never stayed in the area

Not stayed there but you're in a very good location. Couple of mins walk to the main promenade, ferry port and beach. Project Social next door is a nice bar too.

Sold!

Will be visiting August 16-19 solo but not sure where to stay. Have only stayed on the bossa side previously. Budget not really an issue. Was looking at The Standard or OKU (san an side), but not strict about it. Has anyone stayed there solo or have any recommendations on hotels that would be a good place to stay? Will I meet more people on the san antonio side? To party with etc?

Back