Has this place got more lively recently?

She is 7 and I am very keen to take her. I am not sure the ex is as keen, I think she associates Ibiza with me being spannered.

(I noticed I mentioned she was 7 again. I may be a bit to eager to talk about my little girl)

I took my son, for three years 8-11 years old. I stayed at hotel with kids club. The ex was against but after the first return and my son talked about all the kids he met, it was smooth sailing.

Erm .... not very clued up with that sort of thing but deffinitly some one who hates all ibiza related activities or god knows what will happen to your daughter hahaha :)

I do like the look of Club Bahamas. I still have to take her away this year so it may be a plan, cheers.

Maybe when Crispy Duck is there. It should be fairly quiet and I am sure she won't mind doing a bit of babysitting.

Maybe when Crispy Duck is there. It should be fairly quiet and I am sure she won't mind doing a bit of babysitting.

She may be up for it. Also the Don toni is another good one. The Fiesta hotel are clubber and kid friendly hotels

The club don toni and Bahamas are very similar but the Bahamas is far superior for a family holiday, better pool area and entertainment . I stay at the Bahamas whrn I take my children and the Club Don Toni when I go clubbing

Has it got a decent kids club? My little girl is not happy unless she has a load of people to play with. Thanks for advice, most appreciated.

well there's a kids club for people travelling with Thomson but at the Bahamas there are things going on around the pool all day as well. It's a ten minute walk from the centre of Playa Den Bossa and at the quieter end of the beach (which is still pretty busy but lots of space) some nice beach bars just outside.. I think Nassau is one of the bars close by. It's one of those hotels where if you have kids and don't want to have to go far you really don't need to. The Fiesta entertainment every night is really good, they have a thomson night which is pretty crap though:lol:. I thought it was well worth the money, I'm going for 11 nights this year for my family hol then hope to return to club Don Toni later on for some serious partying :D

grammatical pendant

thats the single best fckup i've seen this year on this board

followed by more pendantry!

Back