Has this place got more lively recently?

Maybe when Crispy Duck is there. It should be fairly quiet and I am sure she won't mind doing a bit of babysitting.

Ahahahah I don't think I'd trust me with kids haha can't even look after myself very well and would be tempted to sneak them into Space with me :)

Ahh I though maybe it was some kind of metaphor such "as pillar of the community"

a "grammatical pendant" grammatical righteousness to the level of being a pain in the neck - it kind of works

"BEN THIS IS YOU'RE MOTHER WILL U B COMIN 4 DIN SUN LUV MUM"

my parents' emails are a cross between a telegram and a badly written text.

I get very worried when my mum texts, although she is really weird cos she has all the latest Wii stuff and Nintendo DS etc but cannot work out how to text !! :)

I get very worried when my mum texts, although she is really weird cos she has all the latest Wii stuff and Nintendo DS etc but cannot work out how to text !! :)

I've spent hours with my mom trying to teach her how to text. It just doesn't compute. She's never been to the cash machine either as she doesn't know how to work it :eek:

my father has never used a mobile phone or a cashpoint in his life, still writes cheques and he addresses all his emails like letters

Tell me about it. I asked her what she would do if dad pops his clogs before her as he draws money out for her, and she says she'll have to learn then. Why not learn now woman?! :spank: :lol:

whats funny is, back in the day some woman didnt even know how to pay bills etc etc, it was always left to the man of the house (ok so i reckon i am going back manier manier years :lol:) but, i did always think, jesus if something happened to theyre fella they would be buggered :eek:

sod relying on a bloke, i can do everything and anything...well the only thing i find blokes useful for is when it comes to cars :evil:

my father has never used a mobile phone or a cashpoint in his life, still writes cheques and he addresses all his emails like letters

See i find that odd....he doesnt know how to use a mobile or a cashpoint yet knows about e-mail, fair play to him...

My mum doesnt even know how to turn a p.c on and trying to watch her type is f**kin painful :eek: :evil:

Back