Happy

Just been reading online you can but it at a few places all for about £2 - not sure I can get the hang of mousses though I use the body moisturiser by St Tropez

I literally pump and slap on lol its got the colour guide like st tropez and goes on easy and isnt sticky or annoying either....

I am trained in applying St Tropez but never apply tan the way you are meant to, jst slap it on and be done with it :lol:

But they do recommend to apply moisturiser to knees and albows and maybe some to the face so it doesnt look like 'OMG IVE JUST BEEN TANNED :eek:'

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have a mass exfoliation session before hand though - makes a huge difference :D

I literally pump and slap on lol its got the colour guide like st tropez and goes on easy and isnt sticky or annoying either....

I am trained in applying St Tropez but never apply tan the way you are meant to, jst slap it on and be done with it :lol:

But they do recommend to apply moisturiser to knees and albows and maybe some to the face so it doesnt look like 'OMG IVE JUST BEEN TANNED :eek:'

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have a mass exfoliation session before hand though - makes a huge difference :D

I use the everyday one - the one that you build up like a moisturiser, its really good but it does go patchy on the legs I find - great for arms and chest though

so anyway...back to fake tan, before Ben rudely interupted our female only conversation ;):lol:

.....nope nothing to say on that subject anymore, but i am undecided as to what to wear saturday night :confused: im hitting up Clapham, for the first time, with an australian dude i met in Thailand ;):D Australian men are soooo fit its actually ridicolous...

random rabble over haha

so anyway...back to fake tan, before Ben rudely interupted our female only conversation ;):lol:

.....nope nothing to say on that subject anymore, but i am undecided as to what to wear saturday night :confused: im hitting up Clapham, for the first time, with an australian dude i met in Thailand ;):D Australian men are soooo fit its actually ridicolous...

random rabble over haha

Clapham is quite cool, where are you going?

Clapham is quite cool, where are you going?

Not sure, he said his mates doing some DJing somewhere and said wel come down....

Was just on the phone to him and he said Clapham is actually a popular place for Londeners, somethng like 18 bars and about 4 clubs, either way i am mega looking forward to it :D love going out in random towns...hence the fake tan application tonight, always looks a better flawless colour after a few showers :D

Not sure, he said his mates doing some DJing somewhere and said wel come down....

Was just on the phone to him and he said Clapham is actually a popular place for Londeners, somethng like 18 bars and about 4 clubs, either way i am mega looking forward to it :D love going out in random towns...hence the fake tan application tonight, always looks a better flawless colour after a few showers :D

I've never been on a night out but a friend used to live there, heard good things. London is awesome anyway I love going out up here and I dont even venture out of the City so always lots to explore 8)

One of my friends is always talking about how good Clapham is, so go for it.

Should be good fun

well girls and boys im looking rather sun kissed today courtesy of a bottle of the fake stuff ;)

Interesting to hear today theres now an over 18 policy on sunbeds - defo a good thing IMO 8)

Back