Happy

I really like Whitehouse in Clapham, you should give it a try

Might have to name drop this place when i go up to his on Saturday...god knows where hes wanting to go, either way im happy with anything, im sure he knows all the best places seeing we proper raved it up in some club in Thailand at the beginning of the year :lol:

anyone would think it's the first ever summer!

'have you seen the weather though!?!'

get a grip.

Nestling between the buttocks of Brixton and Battersea lies the area more commonly known as Clapham - home these days to an endless stream of transient antipodeans, ruthless estate agents and an army of nickelback fans. There's virtually nowhere with any character there now, since cafe cairo ceased trading and the rozzers shut down that grass shop. Never mind Belgium, I challenge anyone on here to list 5 interesting things about Clapham.

:eek: did you really ?! blimey that is extra cautious....

I get my sun addiction from my mother :eek: its not looking good for me lol :lol:

I am lucky though I catch the sun really quick, will be using the sun bed just before my jollies. I walk in it for over an hour in the morning though so it's my way of balancing out the badness haha :)

I am lucky though I catch the sun really quick, will be using the sun bed just before my jollies. I walk in it for over an hour in the morning though so it's my way of balancing out the badness haha :)

I go on one everyday for 10 mins, preety much 2 weeks before i go away, know wonder i get the knickname Mrs Patel before i go on holiday :lol:

Nothing worse than a white body in a bikini :confused:

I have even put on factor 8 sun cream today for my walk into work today, dont want to look like a prune in 10 years :lol:

I like your style Crispy :) I've got factor 20 moisturiser for everyday, and for proper sunbathing and holiday weather I've got some Boots factor 50. I'm trying to make up for too much time spent on sunbeds when I was a teen :spank:

I would counsel caution with sunbeds. They might seem like a quick shortcut to a tan but the truth is they bring on premature wrinkling, make you look orange / radioactive and most serious of all you may be confused for a footballer's groupie or an ex-gangster's moll

I like your style Crispy :) I've got factor 20 moisturiser for everyday, and for proper sunbathing and holiday weather I've got some Boots factor 50. I'm trying to make up for too much time spent on sunbeds when I was a teen :spank:

Yep me too, although I still look young for my age, I don't want it catching up with me in my 30's so starting to look after myself alot more now.

I do still use sunbeds but only to kick start a tan for my holiday, I wear afctor 30 on my face on holiday, took me a trip to India a few years ago to realise that you actually get a better longer lasting tan when you wear high sun creams :)

I would counsel caution with sunbeds. They might seem like a quick shortcut to a tan but the truth is they bring on premature wrinkling, make you look orange / radioactive and most serious of all you may be confused for a footballer's groupie or an ex-gangster's moll

Seconded. I wish I'd never bothered with them as the skin on my face is proper sun damaged. I remember one holiday i went on as a teen, I'd been on the sunbed so much beforehand I hardly got any browner on the holiday. Stupid stupid stupid.

I really ought to take one of those mole checks but I'm too scared.

Yep me too, although I still look young for my age, I don't want it catching up with me in my 30's so starting to look after myself alot more now.

I do still use sunbeds but only to kick start a tan for my holiday, I wear afctor 30 on my face on holiday, took me a trip to India a few years ago to realise that you actually get a better longer lasting tan when you wear high sun creams :)

Agree with both of you

Used to be obsessed with a suntan, oils, you name it - but now I do worry about the strain on my skin. I look young for my age at the moment and would like to keep it that way :lol:

I used Clinique Factor 30 on my face last year - very unlike me!

Seconded. I wish I'd never bothered with them as the skin on my face is proper sun damaged. I remember one holiday i went on as a teen, I'd been on the sunbed so much beforehand I hardly got any browner on the holiday. Stupid stupid stupid.

I really ought to take one of those mole checks but I'm too scared.[/QUOTE]

ME TOO!!

Can really relate to everything you are saying.....

Sunbed use = stupid

Not getting moles checked = beyond stupid

Get your self checked out!

Since I became a Dad I do think in a much more Dad like way.

We all have friends and family who have died through cancer. It would be mad to put yourself at risk of a very treatable form of cancer through fear.

Is this thread called 'Happy'?

Back