Happy

Some women have no shame at all haha looks like they get worse as they get older !!!

Cos i work in an office with all men i'd feel uncomfortable with anything on show

Thats me.... I'm the kind of girl you would talk about and snigger behind her back :lol::lol:

Another Boooooooooooooooooooootiful day peoples :D:D:D

Aye! I've downgraded my opaque tights to some 10 denier ones with bows on :D

I might even have to put some St Tropez on the old pins tonight if this is set to continue, much to the annoyance of Mr BG as it STINKS :lol:

Aye! I've downgraded my opaque tights to some 10 denier ones with bows on :D

I might even have to put some St Tropez on the old pins tonight if this is set to continue, much to the annoyance of Mr BG as it STINKS :lol:

Ive got on the old St Tropez - the Everyday cream, been using the past few days, although I do whiff a bit today :lol:

That is the kind of thing I say when I am trying to be smooth. 'You look erm, uh, erm . . colourful'

Theres a certain skirt I wear to work - nothing outrageous but one of the guys goes mental - bearing in mind he is a posh 45 year old mummys boy - I know if I wear it I will get comments so I often hesitate over that one in my wardrobe :lol:

I shall be applying the fake stuff tonight ;) ready for the weekend, nothing worse than hitting town all nasty n pale, eughhh :lol:

I shall be applying the fake stuff tonight ;) ready for the weekend, nothing worse than hitting town all nasty n pale, eughhh :lol:

I just hate the smell....and when it goes patchy

I had the BEST spray tan last year before a wedding, was so impressed

I just hate the smell....and when it goes patchy

I had the BEST spray tan last year before a wedding, was so impressed

It does proper smell, thats the only thing :confused:

I use this stuff called St Mortez (something like that) and it costs about 2quid and is exactly like st tropez jst a gazillion times cheaper :D

My sister looked like a leopar the other night, where it was all fading and patchy, she really has to be gone of all of it before her boobie op tomoz :eek:

It does proper smell, thats the only thing :confused:

I use this stuff called St Mortez (something like that) and it costs about 2quid and is exactly like st tropez jst a gazillion times cheaper :D

My sister looked like a leopar the other night, where it was all fading and patchy, she really has to be gone of all of it before her boobie op tomoz :eek:

Its when you stop using it it goes patchy.

Girl I sit next to uses Fake Bake, looks really natural but not sure I can be a55ed to do it! :lol:

Its when you stop using it it goes patchy.

Girl I sit next to uses Fake Bake, looks really natural but not sure I can be a55ed to do it! :lol:

Fake Bake is my favourite, just cant justify the price. St Tropez is my second best, so thankful the cheaper imitation tho :D

Back