Happy

Nestling between the buttocks of Brixton and Battersea lies the area more commonly known as Clapham - home these days to an endless stream of transient antipodeans, ruthless estate agents and an army of nickelback fans. There's virtually nowhere with any character there now, since cafe cairo ceased trading and the rozzers shut down that grass shop. Never mind Belgium, I challenge anyone on here to list 5 interesting things about Clapham.

:lol::lol:

Sunbeds do have their uses, i only go on them to warm my skin up :) ready for a fair bit of abuse when on holiday....

I got heat stroke in Zante and its one of the most awful experiences ive ever had.

My tanning is ridicolous, to the point, in Bangkok i had to take myself out of the sun because i was maybe goin a bit stupidly dark :lol:

I wont lie i worship the sun but its only for about 3 weeks of the year....

Thank god for fake tan :D

I really like Whitehouse in Clapham, you should give it a try

Have you been lately? Was it busy? A mate of mine was looking to buy it a while ago so we went on a Friday (about Oct I think) to have a look and it was dead as a dodo. Well, not completely empty, but far from busy.......

Have you been lately? Was it busy? A mate of mine was looking to buy it a while ago so we went on a Friday (about Oct I think) to have a look and it was dead as a dodo. Well, not completely empty, but far from busy.......

Maybe because it was a Friday :confused: Can never really judge places on a Friday night IMO

Nestling between the buttocks of Brixton and Battersea lies the area more commonly known as Clapham - home these days to an endless stream of transient antipodeans, ruthless estate agents and an army of nickelback fans. There's virtually nowhere with any character there now, since cafe cairo ceased trading and the rozzers shut down that grass shop. Never mind Belgium, I challenge anyone on here to list 5 interesting things about Clapham.

1. Clapham has the only collective wardrobe with more 'popped' collars per capita than Ushers dressing room, in the world

I live in Bristol and my best mate lives in Clapham so i probably go 6 or 7 times a year when I make it up there but have had a great time every time (although I will be honest I am very easily pleased if music is good and I have my mates with me I will guaranteed have a good time) It is always busy although not uncomfortably so, good outside area and 2 rooms. My fav night there is Vegas Baby but not sure it is still running!! Hope this helps (will give my Clapham mate a shout and see if she has been recently)

I live in Bristol and my best mate lives in Clapham so i probably go 6 or 7 times a year when I make it up there but have had a great time every time (although I will be honest I am very easily pleased if music is good and I have my mates with me I will guaranteed have a good time) It is always busy although not uncomfortably so, good outside area and 2 rooms. My fav night there is Vegas Baby but not sure it is still running!! Hope this helps (will give my Clapham mate a shout and see if she has been recently)

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate the updated info, cheers8)

1) SW4 - Great day of fun (to be fair only one weekend of year so prob doesnt count;))

the white house isn't too bad, compared to some of the other options in the area but it can still reek of hedkandi bland - I generally swerve clapham these days unless, someone one of my southside friends says meet at the alexandra for the footie or something

Hey Buckster. What's that place in Clapham where Marky and the Cheshires used to play sometimes? Indigo?

I had a couple of good nights there.

Not much help my friend hasn't been for a few months, Vic-zee you will have to report in Monday. Have a lush weekend x

Back