Hangover Club - Slight Edition

I am fairly inebriated at the time of writing but rest assured tomorrow I will feel the cumulative effects of drinking in regents park today and getting wired at francois k on friday night :eek:

Spent some time with my mate Mandy on Friday night. Only downsides were the need to catch up on sleep (coz she kept me up all night, the naughty lass) and some threatened sleep paralysis last night, easily sorted with the right medicine box.

Impromptu night of sillyness on Saturday which finished at 3am.

Mrs Jam had booked me in for a massage and treatments as a birthday present (back in January), starting at 10am :eek:

Poor woman at the spa should have been wearing scuba gear or something as my breath was humming despite demolishing a pack of polos and listerine beforehand.

Here's a tip btw. Someone rubbing your back with hot oils etc. is NOT a recommended hangover cure.

Managed to hold it in but there were a few cold sweat moments as the nausea devil threatened to appear.

Had to go for a sleep in the afternoon. :oops:

I used to work in a spa and would absolutely DREAD offering certain oils for full body massages as the deadliest one was the detox oil :eek:

Typically a woman requested it one day after id had a heavy night and no sleep :evil: how i managed to finish the massage without vomiting still shocks me to this day...

But agreed...DO NOT HAVE A MASSAGE WHEN HUNGOVER :evil: ESP WITH STRONG OILS :spank:

I used to work in a spa and would absolutely DREAD offering certain oils for full body massages as the deadliest one was the detox oil :eek:

Typically a woman requested it one day after id had a heavy night and no sleep :evil: how i managed to finish the massage without vomiting still shocks me to this day...

But agreed...DO NOT HAVE A MASSAGE WHEN HUNGOVER :evil: ESP WITH STRONG OILS :spank:

Dont go for a wax either :eek::lol:

Are we talking about drink sick or 'other stuff' sick? Way before I feel sick on drink I'm ready for home - seem to reach this stage where I feel tired and want to go home. Other stuff, I've heard people get sick on then just get on and party. Other stuff doesn't tend to make me sick but I am the master of the come up $h!t, in fact I'll often need a few.

Have you ever done a ghost sh*t? They are really cool

Me and my bf came up with a new sh*t name the other day.. I don't think that women do these, we called it an "at one with the toilet sh*t" This is when the sh*t is still in your a*se but it's also in the toilet water

:lol:

At a party this weekend the conversation was very similar to this thread and although this ^ poo didn't have a name we were all asked have you ever done one where the end hits the bottom before you "snap one off"? snapping one off is now legendary within the boys and in our group! I will text the lads now and let them know the "official" name!

So then spotlighters, what is your hangover cure?

Don't stop drinking......keep going for a minimum of 24 hours and then have a few hours stretchy fidgeting sleep, you will be tired but no hang over works me every weekend, if that fails, hair of the dog! I did both this weekend and no hangover for me

2 cocodomol and a bottle of Sprite at about 8am then sleep until 2pm.

However that depends on the severity of the hangover. If it's that bad that I'm chucking up every 30 mins then there's nothing to do but ride it out until the vomit-inducing headache has gone (usually around 3pm) then go to the pub for scampi, chips and a lager shandy.

Back