Hangover Club - Slight Edition

I love how doing such a natural thing isnt so natural when it comes to females :lol: and thats all i have to contribute to this thread which did once begin to be about hangovers :eek:

I love how doing such a natural thing isnt so natural when it comes to females :lol: and thats all i have to contribute to this thread which did once begin to be about hangovers :eek:

I think it's because (traditionally) women are meant to smell of roses and all that. Smells, bad habits, farting, going to the loo indiscretely are traditionally attributed to men. "Slugs and snails, etc" But, of course, all this is a load of bollocks.

I don't understand the reading on the bog thing either. Surely if the kids are ready to be dropped off at the pool, there's no need to coax them with a few pages of Frank Skinners autobiography?

I never take a book to the bog, as I tend to release the brown otters quicky. Only reason i'd stay in the bog for a while is if I don't crimp off properly and have to do a lot of wiping.

You'll get bum grapes if you sit on the bog for too long.

I don't understand the reading on the bog thing either. Surely if the kids are ready to be dropped off at the pool, there's no need to coax them with a few pages of Frank Skinners autobiography?

I remember when i got with my ex (the one who thinks females dont fart or take number 2's) and he said randomely.....

'right gotta drop the kids off at the pool' - i was like errrrrr :eek: wtf....he looked at me and said think about it :rolleyes::rolleyes: so i did....:rolleyes: i did some more.....:rolleyes: looked at him quizically and he said 'well im gona go upstairs to the toilet....'

oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeah i get it now :lol:

nonsense, a good dump on a good day is highly enjoyable - it's the only real reading time I ever get

I think it's because (traditionally) women are meant to smell of roses and all that. Smells, bad habits, farting, going to the loo indiscretely are traditionally attributed to men. "Slugs and snails, etc" But, of course, all this is a load of bollocks.

well i dont know about the rest of the females on here but i know i certanly smell or roses and all things nice etc etc :lol:

nonsense, a good dump on a good day is highly enjoyable - it's the only real reading time I ever get

My best mate Darren said to me in Thailand whilst laid up round the swimming pool..

'A mans best thinking time is done whilst sat on the toilet'

:lol:

Not familiar with the above two terms.

I've seen those rate my... sites before. Jeez, why???? (Shame there's no barf smiley.)

I still don't get it.

Do you feel the initial stirrings then go to the loo to sit and wait and read...? Or do you leave it till the last possible minute, do it, then do some reading? Do you read all the way through or do you have to pause for the erm...release then carry on reading? Do you wipe then read? Or read then wipe?

I NEED TO KNOW DAMMIT!

I still don't get it.

Do you feel the initial stirrings then go to the loo to sit and wait and read...? Or do you leave it till the last possible minute, do it, then do some reading? Do you read all the way through or do you have to pause for the erm...release then carry on reading? Do you wipe then read? Or read then wipe?

I NEED TO KNOW DAMMIT!

You've just spent far too much time thinking in to that.

Back