Hangover Club - Slight Edition

Do people actually find extreme drunkeness (the sort that has you puking, leaves memory blanks, etc) fun?

i'd love to be grown up and say no but i really do. I am always ok after being sick, get a second wind!! As for memory blanks There has been something going round Bristol where we nearly lose our whole night but luckily it happens to us all so not so bad!!

Do people actually find extreme drunkeness (the sort that has you puking, leaves memory blanks, etc) fun?

I never have memory blanks (except one very drunken BBQ about 6 years ago involving 6 bottles of rose) but my problem is I think I'm reasonably OK at the time (I never get stumbling, wobbly, shouty drunk), but 6 hours later when I wake up with an excruciating headache and churning stomach I realise that I've had about 4 JD's too many.

Touch wood this hasn't happened to me for an age as I'm a bit more careful these days, but I still couldn't rule it out in the future :spank:

At a party this weekend the conversation was very similar to this thread and although this ^ poo didn't have a name we were all asked have you ever done one where the end hits the bottom before you "snap one off"? snapping one off is now legendary within the boys and in our group! I will text the lads now and let them know the "official" name!

Haha it's always been a dream of mine to have one of my little phrases become famous.. lets see if we can spread the word :D

Nope! But I've almost perfected an ability to know right before im in this state and go home straight away. Wake up in the morning, headache, and the annoyance of knowing i left the party early :-(

I have had what I call strobe light nights. Flash your in one club, flash your in another and it is 4 hours later. flash your on the beach in front of bora bora watching the tractors clean the sand with beer in hand waiting for the sunrise:oops:

I have had what I call strobe light nights. Flash your in one club, flash your in another and it is 4 hours later. flash your on the beach in front of bora bora watching the tractors clean the sand with beer in hand waiting for the sunrise:oops:

Other stuff is more fun for partying on, but drinking has its limits and just makes me knackered after a while. Time seems to crawl at that stage.

i'd love to be grown up and say no but i really do. I am always ok after being sick, get a second wind!! As for memory blanks There has been something going round Bristol where we nearly lose our whole night but luckily it happens to us all so not so bad!!

I hate suffering memory blanks. Some of the nights that I consider 'the best of my life' such as Ferry Corsten @ Amnesia and Tiesto @ Privilege, I don't remember anything about. Only due to taking videos in Tiesto, do I have recollection memories of what happened. No idea about amnesia. That irks me, somewhat. :x

Haven't had an alcohol blackout for a few years now. Tend to be pretty good on nights out in my own place, but when I go out in Bristol, I just got absolutely wrecked, and my folks get to deal with what's left of me in the morning. :lol:

being sick from alcohol I don't find fun, the head spinning, nausea etc no.

Dirty pill or double/ triple sick is exhilarating, refreshing and is the sign of a true raver.. it's proud projectile expulsion displays strength and courage in the individual. I am not a quitter and in 8 hours time here I will be raving hard as ever

Spent one sunday afternoon in the park, having a cheeky sniff of something, soon as it went up i found out the something was infact something else - sick almost immediately. Still made for an interesting afternoon though

No idea about amnesia.

ha

---

there's nothing better than rush sick. the kind where your throat tightens up 10 fold until you think you can't breathe. then up it comes. and you're back in the room.

i've been to hell and back this weekend.

ha

---

there's nothing better than rush sick. the kind where your throat tightens up 10 fold until you think you can't breathe. then up it comes. and you're back in the room.

i've been to hell and back this weekend.

Question was... was it a good one? ;)

After Sunday afternoons goings on in Clapham, my thing to get over a hangover is, make yourself vomit :eek: :lol:….. it worked for me then so il stick that for now lol.

Cannot ever stomach the thought of hair of the dog let alone drinking alcohol for at least 2 days afterwards…:confused:

Thing with me and going out and drinking is, I don't know my limit and if im out for a whole night it's a bad habit of mine to always have a drink in my hand and going in for the occasional shot or jager bomb..........:eek:

As for the memory loss, jesus Christ this is bad sometimes, all I can say is thank god for cameras capturing all the moments seeing I can rarely piece a whole night together :rolleyes: :lol:

Back