Hangover Club - Slight Edition

Have you ever done a ghost sh*t? They are really cool

Me and my bf came up with a new sh*t name the other day.. I don't think that women do these, we called it an "at one with the toilet sh*t" This is when the sh*t is still in your a*se but it's also in the toilet water

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek::lol:
Have you ever done a ghost sh*t? They are really cool

Me and my bf came up with a new sh*t name the other day.. I don't think that women do these, we called it an "at one with the toilet sh*t" This is one the sh*t is still in your a*se but it's also in the toilet water

:lol:

Me and my bf came up with a new sh*t name the other day.. I don't think that women do these, we called it an "at one with the toilet sh*t" This is when the sh*t is still in your a*se but it's also in the toilet water

Occasionally see them in the toilets at work. You wonder how a person managed to keep something that size inside their body. :eek:

Im guessing a few of us have seen that birthday card which is a guide to poo's :lol: that card is actually legendary 8)

we had a "large occurance" at work the other day... the poor fella that nearly tripped over it is still having nightmares.... the "u" bend is now a feckin "n" bend!!!!!

Im guessing a few of us have seen that birthday card which is a guide to poo's :lol: that card is actually legendary 8)

Ive not seen this but heard of the ghost sh*t before...

The at one with the toilet is our very own name.... I'll be gutted if thats already been invented, I was going to patent it although maybe I can't cos I haven't actually done one being a sweet innocent female :twisted:

The at one with the toilet is our very own name.... I'll be gutted if thats already been invented, I was going to patent it although maybe I can't cos I haven't actually done one being a sweet innocent female :twisted:

Christ, some of those things look like an elephant has visited the toilet. :lol:

Went to a Baseball game Phillies. We did the full tail gate with BBQ patron shots and plenty of beers. I was crocked mid way into the game. I had a hard time convincing my friends to stop at an all night supermarket for ice cream and bananas. Starting to fell better after the banana shake and pancake breakfast. I was looking for the lion that shat in my mouth.

So Saturday night comes,night out in Clapham, loved it, knecking rose like its gona be extint then i do believe a few naughty sambuccas were consumed not to mention the obligatory jager bombs :rolleyes:.....

Sunday morning comes, wake up feeling a bit fresh :confused:....mate and me walk to the high street and place ourselves outside a mexican restaurant....both order, then BOSH from no where the hangover hit :eek: :evil: and hit hard to the point its effort to talk, food comes and i eat 2 measly mouthfulls and cant eat anymore :( 5 minutes later i bolt off to the ladies......il leave it there, i think you can probs guessed what happened :rolleyes:

Ive never EVER had that before, but i felt fresh as a daisy after, so next time i feel like that again, the fingers are going down the throat pronto :lol: lol

I love bein sick off a dirty pill, you might be chatting to a random in the smoking area and the next minute projectile alcohol .. the looks you get.. but I think it's hilarious :lol:

I love bein sick off a dirty pill, you might be chatting to a random in the smoking area and the next minute projectile alcohol .. the looks you get.. but I think it's hilarious :lol:

Felt like that leaving Space one time. Going down the beach went from Joy to pain in a moment ditch the people I was chatting with but felt right as rain right after and started drinking beers we got from the take away at jet apartments.

Amazing how you can swiftly get back ON IT after making yourself sick....8)

I dont f**k about thats for sure,first sign of feeling sick i am straight to the toilet knocking that feeling right on the head :lol:

Amazing how you can swiftly get back ON IT after making yourself sick....8)

I dont f**k about thats for sure,first sign of feeling sick i am straight to the toilet knocking that feeling right on the head :lol:
Ditto that. Best to get it all out and start over :twisted:

Back