Glasto

best festival ive ever been to. Sasha n Digweed in the Glade will be magical , such a great space. We never saw a pyramid headliner set but Hot Chip were something else headlining West Holts stage (i think that was it?).

Have to say regardless how poplular he is , Ed Sheeran has some talent to be fair

So far confirmed Bonobo, Sasha & Digweed, Moderat, Solardo, Patrick topping

So far so good :)

Little update...

Annie Mac, Eats Everything, Ben UFO, Felix Dickinson, Josh Butler, Bonobo, Sasha & John Digweed, Moderat, Solardo, Patrick topping

You lost me at Annie mac,what does she bring to a party:confused:

I seen her in lost and found festival last year and really enjoyed her set. Few cheesy tunes here and there but overall she dropped some really decent house / tech house tunes

best festival ive ever been to. Sasha n Digweed in the Glade will be magical , such a great space. We never saw a pyramid headliner set but Hot Chip were something else headlining West Holts stage (i think that was it?).

Have to say regardless how poplular he is , Ed Sheeran has some talent to be fair
Ed Sheeran is a c*nt ;)

he is the spawn of satan, the lovechild of lucifer, prince harry's even more odious other step-brother, a shithead of epic proportions, a cancer on the senses, a slimy skidmark across the collective conscience of humanity, an insult to every guitarist that ever lived, an ambassador for every no-mark busker that ever lived, a pointless, worthless, theft of precious oxygen, a leech on the parents of the world, a shameless charlatan, phoney and fraud, an audio terrorist and utterly, utterly pointless sub-human sub-life form.

he is the spawn of satan, the lovechild of lucifer, prince harry's even more odious other step-brother, a shithead of epic proportions, a cancer on the senses, a slimy skidmark across the collective conscience of humanity, an insult to every guitarist that ever lived, an ambassador for every no-mark busker that ever lived, a pointless, worthless, theft of precious oxygen, a leech on the parents of the world, a shameless charlatan, phoney and fraud, an audio terrorist and utterly, utterly pointless sub-human sub-life form.
so you're saying you're on the fence then ...

Im no mega fan , but thats no argument . How many people write and play most of the music on all their songs and manage to pull it off live as well?
I must re iterate im not a big fan but to say he has no talent is simply not true especially in this day and age

Im no mega fan , but thats no argument . How many people write and play most of the music on all their songs and manage to pull it off live as well?
I must re iterate im not a big fan but to say he has no talent is simply not true especially in this day and age
He's just a bit too calculating for my liking. That bloody Irish girl song he sings, it's just so obvious that he's thought about the 'market' for it when he wrote it.

Another posh boy with a guitar, which is pretty much all you get these days.

I bought 4 CDs on Friday, a double from Serge Gainsbourg, contains his first 4 albums, a double Bhangra compilation
and Ed Sheeran's + & x (for a friend who has taken a recent liking to his work) thanks for the recommendation....

He's just a bit too calculating for my liking. That bloody Irish girl song he sings, it's just so obvious that he's thought about the 'market' for it when he wrote it.

Another posh boy with a guitar, which is pretty much all you get these days.
That irish song has ruined him over here.the first celebrity death of the year I heard Someone say on the radio..:) I hope the video is as bad as the song,Michael flattely,leprechauns, shamrock,that dancing priest,b-witched, Tom cruise in far and away ect.:eek: now that id watch:lol:

Last edited:
I like singer/guitar guys to have some real misery,addiction,depression or just plain madness in their lives:( it make for better songs..
^^ thats how you play guitar
^^ this is how you do it Ed... and thats a guy getting laid tonight..;)

Last edited:
obv it's all subjective etc etc and the kids love it etc and I should stick to the grandpa vibes on BBC 6

and for the most part I think OK I can live with that - a mutually beneficial arrangement

but then I hear a piece of shit like "Barcelona" which is so patronising that I really can't help feeling homicidal rage.

some other good shouts on this thread though (esp Gainsbourg) and the sun's out today, so I'll leave it there

Back