Glasto

The Madonna deal seemed to be over the line a while back, but now may have fallen through.

Dua Lipa and Coldplay pretty much certs. SZA or Stevie Nicks seems to be the latest chatter for the 3rd slot.

My money would be on dua lipa
#ITK

my heads is fried at people saying it’s a weak line up. f*** coldplay and Peggy gou (cant believe her names on the actual line up poster. But apart from that there’s so many good names

LCD and Kiwanuka would be my picks but would spend the rest of the time hiding out on the fringes. Would rather lacerate my limbs than have to endure C***play or Shania Twain

Blah blah line up blah blah blah. Get some cider down you, go watch some jugglers and then get yourself into NYC Downlow until 6am.

I'll be working the bars this year- free pint if you can find me! (free pint not guaranteed, and is in fact pretty unlikely....)

Kiwanuka is class!! I’m unimpressed most years tbh but then come across new artists that I enjoy and also mainly enjoy the ones I thought I didn’t like 😁

Is Peggy Gou headlining The Park on Saturday night then? Seems to be given the poster format.

A few gems here and there in yesterday's announcement, but the best yet to come from the individual areas as they drop in over the coming weeks. As I'm regretfully not attending this year, I'll be doing my very best to avoid them.

Is Peggy Gou headlining The Park on Saturday night then? Seems to be given the poster format.

A few gems here and there in yesterday's announcement, but the best yet to come from the individual areas as they drop in over the coming weeks. As I'm regretfully not attending this year, I'll be doing my very best to avoid them.
Hows shes managed that i’ll never know 🤢 absolute pony

You better believe this kid is going back to Glastonbury 🥳

Mate got our tickets at the same time i had a booking page, so purchased for friend's friends who i have never met 😎

Real headache with childcare now 😁
Congrats! There's no feeling like it. Sadly I wasn't able to get one after going the last two years. I guess that's just the way it goes although I am not giving up. Hoping there's a way somehow!

You better believe this kid is going back to Glastonbury 🥳

Mate got our tickets at the same time i had a booking page, so purchased for friend's friends who i have never met 😎

Real headache with childcare now 😁
Well done! It’s alright to get for mates friends etc. I do find it somewhat undignified where people put all their details on forums asking random people to try for them - not least the security implications. Last year there was even someone begging saying their partner had terminal cancer and this was his last wish - turned out to be a complete lie!

Well done! It’s alright to get for mates friends etc. I do find it somewhat undignified where people put all their details on forums asking random people to try for them - not least the security implications. Last year there was even someone begging saying their partner had terminal cancer and this was his last wish - turned out to be a complete lie!
I understand what you mean but I don't want to be a hypocrite because I would take the help of a stranger on a forum (like this) to secure them.

Must still be buzzing or in shock, just bought the caravan ticket within 30seconds and another for a mate, weirdly I have not contacted the random people I shelled out £700+ for yet 🙃

Back