Glasto

Christine and the Queens performance (on iplayer) is incredible.
New album is strange and phenomenal - was a brave decision to just perform that but massively pays off.

Apologies if this offends anyone but wtf was the Sparks. Really bizarre out of tune music, we had to turn it off as it was so disturbing. I didn't mind "The Girl is Crying in her Latte" though

One of the best pieces of advice I was ever given many, many years ago, is to go and see someone you've never heard of before.

This year is was Soichi Terada's turn, saw him at the Wow in Silver Hayes on Sunday afternoon. So glad I did - incredible performer and really up for it crowd.

The NYC Downlow was immense again - one of the best nightclubs in the world, and yet it is in a field in Somerset for one weekend only.

Other than that, The Foo Fighters proved themselves to be one of the greatest rock bands of all time.

Glastonbury is truly an amazing place.

Nope 😔

We had about 8 devices in the queue between 4 of us and not a sniff!

Gutted but it’s always a low chance annoyingly!

Tough one this year. None of my crew came close unfortunately. Spring resale or volunteering it is. Would even stump up for a hospitality ticket should an offer arise- the thought of not being there breaks my heart

No luck for our group either 😔 I actually know a few who got them this year though, London based group of mates got 35+ tickets and another friend got in early. Both sets work the festival if they are unsuccessful so I'm happy for them.

Although disappointed my Mrs has wanted to book Vegas for our anniversary same week, so she's on with that now

Tough one this year. None of my crew came close unfortunately. Spring resale or volunteering it is. Would even stump up for a hospitality ticket should an offer arise- the thought of not being there breaks my heart

out of interest what’s the ballpark kinda figure for hospitality tickets?

None of my immediate crew got lucky, but somebody else I used to work with did and reckons it was her easiest year yet

A girl who pops up on my twitter feed currently holidaying in South East Asia has been posting her frustrations, trying to get tickets on her phone whilst cruising Halong Bay. Taking into account the time difference as well, I admire her commitment, but that's the Everest of optimism. Not sure I'd sabotage my own holiday like that

out of interest what’s the ballpark kinda figure for hospitality tickets?
Tickets £650

@freakstar has paid for a package a few times, which sounded reasonable at around £3k including tickets for a couple. I think that's not bad value if you consider it a holiday. The packages go upto 10's thousands

If anyone on the very off chance does have any sources of hospitality tickets - do link up! 😬

I could live around the FV - although it’s not cheap it’s an experience and I’d view like a holiday! The packages into thousands - stretch too far for me personally!

2nd year running no luck for me and my friends (12 of us all trying).

I heard about some people having a link that skipped the queues, not sure how true it us, but judging by how many groups a friend (of a friend) managed to get tickets for maybe it was true

Back