Glasto

Line up is out- expect the usual whining about this and that, but for me, there's some really really good stuff in there as always.

Lizzo before Guns N Roses is a perculiar choice! Theres some speculation that The Churnups is actually Blur or Pulp as theres no evidence they are a real artist

Much as the good weather is nice for daytime, the waking up sweating from the heat in a tent is something I won't miss. Anyone who is there that pops on here, please get a bit of shade now again, drink some water as well as cider, especially if you are partaking as well.

/old man

I’ve been watching it on TV and think it’s far too people-y for me so I’m glad I didn’t get a ticket now. I’m far more of an Ibiza person I think 😂

I’ve been watching it on TV and think it’s far too people-y for me so I’m glad I didn’t get a ticket now. I’m far more of an Ibiza person I think 😂
Have you been? It is unlike anywhere else, but I don't drink anymore and I think I'd struggle to manage the conditions sober

Have you been? It is unlike anywhere else, but I don't drink anymore and I think I'd struggle to manage the conditions sober
I’ve never been, people tell me it’s an amazing experience and I would probably spend most of my time away from the main stages anyway, but seeing some of the people on tv just makes me go “nah you’re alright”.

Maybe I’m just getting old 😂

I’ve never been, people tell me it’s an amazing experience and I would probably spend most of my time away from the main stages anyway, but seeing some of the people on tv just makes me go “nah you’re alright”.

Maybe I’m just getting old 😂

I deffo recommend doing at least once. There's something Ibiza-like in the joy and communal spirit there, though they are obviously very different animals.

Arctics didnt hit the mark for me last night. I dont mind the direction he/theyre going but sing/play the old stuff at the sound/tempo they were made. It just kills the energy.

It came across better live at Old Trafford the other week, but on tv the whole thing just seemed bland.

Still sound great though live.

Yeah agreed, arctic monkey set wasn’t for me either. Courteeners and suprisingly fred again were my faves on the tv. I’m 40 next year and never been, I’m going to make every effort to go next year!!! Looks class, although I can imagine the campsites being an absolute sesh and not much sleep happening……

Yesterday (from the armchair viewer perspective) I thought the Manic Street Preachers and The Pretenders were brilliant. Leftfield were sounding awesome when I had to give up and go to bed too!

Back