Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

I have the nhs app on my phone and it shows on my records that I had covid but only used a lft. It says Your NHS Covid Pass, then I click on view your records and it shows it there when I tested positive and when I tested negative. Does anyone know if that is acceptable?
what happens when you download the document to travel? That's where it needs to state it

I have the nhs app on my phone and it shows on my records that I had covid but only used a lft. It says Your NHS Covid Pass, then I click on view your records and it shows it there when I tested positive and when I tested negative. Does anyone know if that is acceptable?
The nhs pass will only show a recovery certificate if you had taken an NHS pcr test to confirm you were positive in the last 180 days.

We did report it on the nhs app and received a text confirmation that we were positive. We've just filled out that form and and it asked what sort of test we did and lft was on there, so fingers crossed that is all we need to do. £49 for the privilege, nice little earner for someone eh!

We did report it on the nhs app and received a text confirmation that we were positive. We've just filled out that form and and it asked what sort of test we did and lft was on there, so fingers crossed that is all we need to do. £49 for the privilege, nice little earner for someone eh!
Some of the lads got theirs back within a couple of hours so you should be fine, they all did lateral flows, as it’s proof of recovery you’re all set.

Rules extended until mid June. What are they hoping to achieve with this, the whole world is now a mish mash of various rules. Pointless.

Agree it is complicated. If you’re from the U.K. just read the Foreign Office website word for word… and remember that there is not a one rule for the EU… many of them vary on their rules.

Here's just something to ponder.

Ibiza, and I'd wager the likes of the the Canaries, Costa del Sol, Costa Brava etc, had, probably, its best April on record. May is heading the same way. Flights are packed, hotels are fully booked

On top of that, in Spain, vaccine uptake was high and compliance was high.

With that in mind, what incentive is there to ease restrictions? Everybody wants to go on holiday this year

I'm not saying it won't happen, but that's my observation. Also bear in mind the recent publicity about hospital queues caused by (often irresponsible) tourists

Like I say, I may be wrong. But there's no shortage of demand

I've done that route a couple of times, crossing time can vary quite drastically depending on type of boat, one we did seemed to take forever. Worth spending a bit more for a quicker crossing rather than going for the cheapest. Agree that if you can find a cheap flight I would definitely do that instead
Thanks for your advice. The fast ferry departures at 8:00 which will be very early. and seems flights are cheap too. Maybe I have to think twice :)
cheers!!

We just needed Covid certificate at Barcelona airport. They just glanced at it, no scanning.

Yep, me too on Sunday. A breeze through with the app. Aspects seem farcical now esp when different flights have different rules, but then again worth remembering the WHO hasn't yet officially declared all this over..

So the recovery pass on the NHS app is acceptable...you dont need a physical paper copy? and as long as its within 180 days? I tested positive on 24th Dec (PCR), I fly on 15th June so Im just within 180days. Im double jabbed but way over the 270 days.

Last edited:
Gatwick North right now is busiest I've seen an airport in a long, long time (bear in mind I usually fly in and out in April then late October)

Back