Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Me and my partner is planning on going to Ibiza from the UK 25th of June until the 30th we both dont have the vaccine can the two of us still go if we get a pcr test or something??

Me and my partner is planning on going to Ibiza from the UK 25th of June until the 30th we both dont have the vaccine can the two of us still go if we get a pcr test or something??
At the moment sadly not if you are from the UK, at the moment you need to be fully vaccinated and if you dont have the booster and your last jab was more than 270 days previous you then also need a negative test. If you are fully jabbed with booster there are no restrictions or forms to complete on arrival to spain. These rules will be reviewed on 15th June when they 'might' change but you will have to wait an see.

Last edited:
At the moment sadly not if you are from the UK, at the moment you need to be fully vaccinated and if you dont have the booster and your last jab was more than 270 days previous you then also need a negative test. If you are fully jabbed with booster there are no restrictions or forms to complete on arrival to spain

I seen this online but I'm not sure

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220515-185730_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220515-185730_Facebook.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 22
that relates to countries within the EU/EEA, the UK is classed as outside this arrangement. You can get in if you have a special exemption for work, or a recovery certificate.

I have another Quick Question if your not vaccinated what do you need to do when you are returning from Spain do you need a pcr test or anything like that?

I have another Quick Question if your not vaccinated what do you need to do when you are returning from Spain do you need a pcr test or anything like that?
No testing requirements or forms to complete when returning to the uk regardless of vaccination status.

Just noticed in your other posts you mention you are from Ireland, the information I have quote assumes you are from Northern Ireland and hence the UK (and have UK passports). If you are from Southern Ireland (Eire) then is in the EU and hence difference rules apply

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm coming from Mallorca to Ibiza mid July,,
any ferry line suggestions? that's my first time coming to the island by ferry.

thanks in advance :)

Hi,

You definitely set on ferry? Depending on time of day the flights can be pretty cheap from my experience - but then you may have taxis either side to think about. I have a few friends that have taken then fast Balearia fast ferry from Palma to Ibiza (2 hours). I think it leaves at 8-9am - so early start. There are other cheaper options too I think.

Hi,

I've done that route a couple of times, crossing time can vary quite drastically depending on type of boat, one we did seemed to take forever. Worth spending a bit more for a quicker crossing rather than going for the cheapest. Agree that if you can find a cheap flight I would definitely do that instead

Hi all, can anyone help in telling me where we can get a recovery pass from please? Me and my boyfriend have recovered from covid in the past 6 months, we reported our positives through the nhs app but they were only lateral flow tests not pcr. We have been looking everywhere to sort this and cant find out how to do it anywhere. We fly on Wednesday!

Hi all, can anyone help in telling me where we can get a recovery pass from please? Me and my boyfriend have recovered from covid in the past 6 months, we reported our positives through the nhs app but they were only lateral flow tests not pcr. We have been looking everywhere to sort this and cant find out how to do it anywhere. We fly on Wednesday!
Pretty sure it has to be pcr or maybe a rapid test by a qualified medical person. Lateral flows could be manipulated by everyone to get a recovered cert if was possible. Hope someone can give you the advice you need. Shitty situation

Pretty sure it has to be pcr or maybe a rapid test by a qualified medical person. Lateral flows could be manipulated by everyone to get a recovered cert if was possible. Hope someone can give you the advice you need. Shitty situation
Can you just do a pcr test now to show you're negative?

me and my girlfriend had covid in January, she got a PCR test and I didn't and her NHS app now has a recovery certificate along with her previous vaccine record. I don't think (I could be wrong) you can use NHS proof of recovery with lat flow tests, I ended up biting the bullet and getting my booster before we go on Wednesday

me and my girlfriend had covid in January, she got a PCR test and I didn't and her NHS app now has a recovery certificate along with her previous vaccine record. I don't think (I could be wrong) you can use NHS proof of recovery with lat flow tests, I ended up biting the bullet and getting my booster before we go on Wednesday
I have the nhs app on my phone and it shows on my records that I had covid but only used a lft. It says Your NHS Covid Pass, then I click on view your records and it shows it there when I tested positive and when I tested negative. Does anyone know if that is acceptable?

Back