Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

I got back last Wednesday from Ibiza they do check for covid passes arriving from Uk but its a quick glance and no travel forms are needed or even checked, its definitely not as serious as all the government websites state. The busier the airports get the last thing they are going to want is long queues.

May 15 seems to be a date in the diary - think it's because all protocols are to be reviewed/renewed/abolished then? Fingers crossed, still time to book September, although I'm minded towards Gibraltar in early Sept now (no restrictions) and Ibiza/Formentera later.

May 15 seems to be a date in the diary - think it's because all protocols are to be reviewed/renewed/abolished then? Fingers crossed, still time to book September, although I'm minded towards Gibraltar in early Sept now (no restrictions) and Ibiza/Formentera later.
I thought they had extended to the end of may now? Seems to be a 2 week review

I thought they had extended to the end of may now? Seems to be a 2 week review
No idea, I keep reading about other countries dropping restrictions, Spain needs to keep up!

I'm off to Jersey, then Ibiza, then the Netherlands in the next three months. One thing is for sure NL has it in their .gov site that if you have had the booster, then there is no time limit (270 day thing) so you won't need another one. I think that's the same for Spain BUT need conformation.

Anyway, as it stands...Jersey = no protocol at all. Ibiza + NL = show your proof of that booster jab. AFAIK there are now no forms that the fully jabbed need to fill in?

No idea, I keep reading about other countries dropping restrictions, Spain needs to keep up!

I'm off to Jersey, then Ibiza, then the Netherlands in the next three months. One thing is for sure NL has it in their .gov site that if you have had the booster, then there is no time limit (270 day thing) so you won't need another one. I think that's the same for Spain BUT need conformation.

Anyway, as it stands...Jersey = no protocol at all. Ibiza + NL = show your proof of that booster jab. AFAIK there are now no forms that the fully jabbed need to fill in?
It is the same for Spain. Its on the gov.uk. website!!!!

Tui saying their bookings approaching 2019 levels and there won't be any last minute bargains this Summer...could be a bluff to try and get people to book early though, people have been hanging on until later due to the ever changing Covid rules

Last week it was masks on from boarding to disembarking to and from Spain.
Which types of masks? Is it FP2 or just normal cloth masks?

Also does it applly to children? wWe have two coming with us 8 and 11. My son is currently being assessed for autism, so not officially classified... he isnt too bad wearing masks for a short while but might be tricky for the whole flight.

Were they ok with people wearing exemption / sunflower lanyards for exemption, or do we need some sort of official letter ? (God knows who i could get one of those from!)

Were they ok with people wearing exemption / sunflower lanyards for exemption, or do we need some sort of official letter ? (God knows who i could get one of those from!)
Children will be exempt I'm sure

As for adult exemptions, I genuinely don't know the answer for real, but it doesn't really appear to be a thing out here. Everyone is happy to wear masks when asked. Very few people (mainly Brits) don't

Happy to wear masks when we have to, we have been used to that, and want to respect the locals health and regulations. Thanks for the info :)

Being asked by a friend if he needs a passenger locator form for Easy Jet? I don’t think he has to. Just the COVID pass. Flying in a couple of weeks.

Tui saying their bookings approaching 2019 levels and there won't be any last minute bargains this Summer...could be a bluff to try and get people to book early though, people have been hanging on until later due to the ever changing Covid rules
Like the days you used to go to the travel agent...select a hotel "Oh, there's only one room left!". Select another..."oh, there's only one room left!!". never had the balls to ask him if there are any hotels at all with more than one room available...

If you really want to know, make a dummy booking and look at the seat selection available. Will tell you exactly how many seats are sold.

Back