Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Doesn't affect Ibiza flights directly...but Doncaster airport is under review to be closed as it's losing money...knock on effect would be Tui moving flights to other airports next summer.

Doesn't affect Ibiza flights directly...but Doncaster airport is under review to be closed as it's losing money...knock on effect would be Tui moving flights to other airports next summer.
Yup I saw. Shame if does as cracking airport.

Maybe tui will move to humberside Airport if does.

Ps: I not closing for at least a few months so don't panic anyone travelling soon.

Yup I saw. Shame if does as cracking airport.

Maybe tui will move to humberside Airport if does.

Ps: I not closing for at least a few months so don't panic anyone travelling soon.

Fingers crossed for us in Hull 🙂 a Friday tea-time Ibiza special is the absolute dream 🙌

Thus over-stretched airports have to take in yet more flights!!

Government should be pouring money into the regionals so they can give pax a choice of airports, and take the heat off the big ones.
Round here I've a choice of three, Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds at a push. Blackpool disappeared years ago! But there are pockets of the UK where if their local airport shuts the alternative is some distance away, adding to the cost of their hols.

Doncaster goes, Teeside looks in danger, so Yorkies and the North East will just have Newcastle and/or Leeds. Leeds is no fun to get to by public transport!

Did you fill anything out before hand for Covid?

Do you still have to wear masks?
Your supposed to show proof of vaccine or negative test, we aren’t jabbed so we did a test before leaving uk. You also have to do a passenger locater form. We didn’t have to show either, walked straight through

Your supposed to show proof of vaccine or negative test, we aren’t jabbed so we did a test before leaving uk. You also have to do a passenger locater form. We didn’t have to show either, walked straight through
Just to clarify - if you are fully jabbed the PLF isn't required? I didn't fill one in last month - just showed the certificate.

How do you prove you’re fully jabbed?
If you were jabbed in the UK you can download a pass from the NHS website and keep it on your phone/print it. Not sure about other countries though sorry.

I wasn’t asked to show it when I arrived in Ibiza though, I was pretty much the last person through that evening though by the looks of things and I think they had given up!

Ah sorry thought it was for all. Doesn’t make sense to only get the unjabbed to do it. Pointless.

I think the idea was to make it easier for the jabbed to travel and thats another way of encouraging people to get one, but does feel like we've gone past that era now.

Knowing my luck, manages to avoid any symptomatic covid (fingers crossed, touch wood etc) so waiting now for my dose of monkey flu.

Back