Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

@Jamesy0825 @diver First of all well done, for drawing a line in the sand and saying enough of this bollocks!

Get yourselves a home test antigen/lateral flow fit to fly test kit. I used Excalibur tests, about £19 each online. really easy to use, upload picture of result to their website, within 20 mins you get emailed your QR code, fit to fly lol!

https://www.spth.gob.es/ Fill out this, get another QR code. This is all i was actually asked for at the airport, they wasn't even concerned about my test, and this doesn't even marry up to your test, just a simple question when filling out the form whether you were negative or positive on your test.. lol! its pure theatre, why the Spanish persist with this bollocks is beyond me.

Its easy but it did stress me out trying to do all the crap a few hours before flying.

@Jamesy0825 @diver First of all well done, for drawing a line in the sand and saying enough of this bollocks!

Get yourselves a home test antigen/lateral flow fit to fly test kit. I used Excalibur tests, about £19 each online. really easy to use, upload picture of result to their website, within 20 mins you get emailed your QR code, fit to fly lol!

https://www.spth.gob.es/ Fill out this, get another QR code. This is all i was actually asked for at the airport, they wasn't even concerned about my test, and this doesn't even marry up to your test, just a simple question when filling out the form whether you were negative or positive on your test.. lol! its pure theatre, why the Spanish persist with this bollocks is beyond me.

Its easy but it did stress me out trying to do all the crap a few hours before flying.
Thanks buddy, not as complicated as first thought then. Ordered a test so will do it all on the evening before we go 👌👍

Thanks BS
All the family have been “holding off” the booster on principal.
Both daughters have now booked trips to the canaries and my youngest caved in the other week as she was panicking about a positive test.
I can see the other one doing exactly the same too.
For me Im going to take the risk.

Thanks BS
All the family have been “holding off” the booster on principal.
Both daughters have now booked trips to the canaries and my youngest caved in the other week as she was panicking about a positive test.
I can see the other one doing exactly the same too.
For me Im going to take the risk.
They don't need it! And to get jabbed just to go on holiday to one destination is absurd.

You don't have to worry about testing positive if you do a home test, you'll aways be negative if you know what I mean..?

It's not normal, and this shit needs to stop.

They don't need it! And to get jabbed just to go on holiday to one destination is absurd.

You don't have to worry about testing positive if you do a home test, you'll aways be negative if you know what I mean..?

It's not normal, and this shit needs to stop.

So you can “do” a home test but it needs to be a paid lateral flow fit to fly test? Send the results in and that’s your pass?

So you can “do” a home test but it needs to be a paid lateral flow fit to fly test? Send the results in and that’s your pass?
yeah. just google fit to fly home antigen test ( lateral flow) you'll get them through the post. Im not sure where you live but any city or big town you could probably walk into a pharmacy and get them, that's how i got mine, in London every other pharmacy is selling them. different brands may have slightly different ways of doing things, but no one really cares its all bollocks, its a game.

A friend of mine uses the same pcr test that he done in November last year. Every time hes's travelled to a country that still behaves this way, which isnt many now. he's changed the time and date on the test certificate, they scan the code, he carries on into the country. 5 time hes done it.

At Ibiza Airport yesterday, the staff barely looked at our vaccine passports (& I hadn’t updated mine, although I am fully vaccinated).

They were a lot more thorough when we arrived in May.

At Ibiza Airport yesterday, the staff barely looked at our vaccine passports (& I hadn’t updated mine, although I am fully vaccinated).

They were a lot more thorough when we arrived in May.
I fronted at Barcelona airport and there were no checks whatsoever despite the hassle I had with Emirates

Are masks still a thing on planes from the uk ? (Jet 2 to be specific)
As I understand it masks are still a legal obligation. Not all flights insist on them but I think it’s more of a crew choice than an airline policy. I always have FFP2 masks in my hand luggage.

In Spain, not in UK. We don't need to play their silly games!
Wasn’t a statement on opinions of said regulations. But that is what is currently in place for flights to and from various countries, Spain included. If I am against wearing a mask I won’t travel there. So far, wearing a mask, when requested to, hasn’t caused me any harm.

Wasn’t a statement on opinions of said regulations. But that is what is currently in place for flights to and from various countries, Spain included. If I am against wearing a mask I won’t travel there. So far, wearing a mask, when requested to, hasn’t caused me any harm.
If you're getting on an English flight there are no restrictions.. Ok bootlicker.

Spanish law/airspace innit. Don't like it, get a ferry or go to Centerparcs or whatever.
Flights to and from the UK, on an british airline you're not required to wear a muzzle. Flights to and from Spain on, let's say iberia Airlines that may be different. ?

I would not get on a Spanish ferry, just in case they might require a muzzle.

As I understand it masks are still a legal obligation. Not all flights insist on them but I think it’s more of a crew choice than an airline policy. I always have FFP2 masks in my hand luggage.
Think I wrote previously, my last trip abroad (can't remember Easyjet or Ryanair) they made it an absolute that you couldn't get on the aircraft unless you were wearing a mask.

On board, none of the crew wore any, so neither did the passengers. I know the world's gone barmy but....

Back