Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

How's things arriving into the airport at the moment for us Little Englanders? Much in the way of passport queues or have you all been sailing through easy peasy?

Flew from uk to madrid yesterday ,no masks on planes anymore with Ryan Air, ryan air didn't ask for covid cert,

they did ask for covid certificate at airport once landed

Sorry to ask this question. What’s the latest on heading to Ibiza from uk, regarding locator form.

On a Canadian passport, but flew from Paris, so wasn't asked for anything as the plane bus dropped us off in the luggage collection. A staff member member was asking where I flew from. Just said, "Paris" and wasn't asked for my vaccine info.

We go on 5 september..we havent had a cancellation but what we did have from jet2 is an email saying we wont be going on a jet 2 plane but thell be using another carrier smartlynx..bit of a bummer really as i liked the jet2 plane from last year..
ill be wearing a mask on plane i think..

We go on 5 september..we havent had a cancellation but what we did have from jet2 is an email saying we wont be going on a jet 2 plane but thell be using another carrier smartlynx..bit of a bummer really as i liked the jet2 plane from last year..
ill be wearing a mask on plane i think..
Same here when flew with tui.

The plane was a little old but clean. But had some ducktape keeping the headliner stuff above some seats in place 😆

Hi,

I’ve checked the U.K. gov site and it gives links to the ES gov site and entry requirements.

I’ve had two vaccines and don’t want a booster which means I can just do an Antigen within 24hrs before arrival as I’m classed as “not fully vaccinated”.

The ES site isn’t that clear and a little confusing to what else I need, anyone been recently in same boat? If so what forms do you need to fill out/have for airport etc?

Cheers

Hi,

I’ve checked the U.K. gov site and it gives links to the ES gov site and entry requirements.

I’ve had two vaccines and don’t want a booster which means I can just do an Antigen within 24hrs before arrival as I’m classed as “not fully vaccinated”.

The ES site isn’t that clear and a little confusing to what else I need, anyone been recently in same boat? If so what forms do you need to fill out/have for airport etc?

Cheers
Good question, I’m in this category too

Spth Spanish health form and antigen test to get out there or PCR. If not fully vax.
Was in Ibiza last weekend so that’s up to date rules

Back