Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Yes, I'm due to fly out on Monday. All I can think about is my fight getting cancelled. I was far less stressed last year, even with all the testing and restrictions. My sympathies too @Ibizapaul. Hope you manage to sort something out.

Put your flight number into Flightaware and it will show you if its prediceted to fly or not. You'll also see if its been running over the last 10 days or so.

Gives you an idea.

Yes, I'm due to fly out on Monday. All I can think about is my fight getting cancelled. I was far less stressed last year, even with all the testing and restrictions. My sympathies too @Ibizapaul. Hope you manage to sort something out.
Very late cancellations are extremely rare, at least we have been advised with about 5 weeks to go. We are now flying in and out of Luton, which in some ways actually helps as we can leave the car now. Just means we are flying back around midnight on the Monday instead of first thing in the morning. So just had to ask my parents if they can babysit for one more night. Just a massive pain really. They are already doing us a huge favour.

However....on the plus side, Solumun Sunday night? lol

Very late cancellations are extremely rare, at least we have been advised with about 5 weeks to go. We are now flying in and out of Luton, which in some ways actually helps as we can leave the car now. Just means we are flying back around midnight on the Monday instead of first thing in the morning. So just had to ask my parents if they can babysit for one more night. Just a massive pain really. They are already doing us a huge favour.

However....on the plus side, Solumun Sunday night? lol

Flying to Amsterdam last week - flight cancelled 25 mins before take off...

Flightaware is your friend at the moment - best of luck to everyone!

We are due to fly out next week - fingers firmly crossed.

Flying to Amsterdam last week - flight cancelled 25 mins before take off...

Flightaware is your friend at the moment - best of luck to everyone!

We are due to fly out next week - fingers firmly crossed.
Just done a check of the Luton flights, they seem pretty reliable...the one coming home only has a couple on there, so I reckon they are moving some routes from Gatwick to Luton. Luton is the Easyjet base after all, so probably got more staff there...

I
Put your flight number into Flightaware and it will show you if its prediceted to fly or not. You'll also see if its been running over the last 10 days or so.

Gives you an idea.

Cheers for this, very useful. Flights over the last week seem to be running OK, just a couple of slight delays.
I'm flying from London City airport - always my first choice - so hopefully there won't be the horrendous queues to get through security that we constantly see on the news.

Probably lost in translation, but it says "the departure of this country from Europe". I mean may have the left EU, but not sure left the Eurasian Tectonic Plate. lol

How do you go about proving you have had covid in the last 6 months? I tested just after they stopped doing pcr tests so had to buy one. I have a certificate from the company confirming I have had covid in the last 6 months but no idea if that company will pass the Spanish checks as it doesn’t upload your results to the nhs pass.

Why do you need to prove you've had it? Just get a test to prove you don't currently have it

Why do you need to prove you've had it? Just get a test to prove you don't currently have it

It says on the gov.uk site that if you’ve had Covid in the past 6 months, then you just need to prove you have had it and a proof of recovery certificate. That way you don’t have to pay for another PCR test to prove you haven’t got it.

The problem is, you can’t get a PCR test now with the results going on to your nhs app pass.

How do you go about proving you have had covid in the last 6 months? I tested just after they stopped doing pcr tests so had to buy one. I have a certificate from the company confirming I have had covid in the last 6 months but no idea if that company will pass the Spanish checks as it doesn’t upload your results to the nhs pass.
If youve got a positive test certificate youre fine surely? It doesnt state it has to be via the NHS

I'm flying out to Ibiza on Monday. Just downloaded my NHS Covid pass this morning - it says the barcode expiry is 8th Dec 2022.
However, thought I'd upload it to SpTH site where you can 'Check the validity of your EU DCC or EU equivalent'.

To my surprise it's saying NOT VALID. I had my second jab on 15th April 2021 and my booster on 14th Oct 2021.

Should I be worried? It's telling me I should complete the SpTH form, I'd rather not if it's going to cause complications.

Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 14.06.44.png

I'm flying out to Ibiza on Monday. Just downloaded my NHS Covid pass this morning - it says the barcode expiry is 8th Dec 2022.
However, thought I'd upload it to SpTH site where you can 'Check the validity of your EU DCC or EU equivalent'.

To my surprise it's saying NOT VALID. I had my second jab on 15th April 2021 and my booster on 14th Oct 2021.

Should I be worried? It's telling me I should complete the SpTH form, I'd rather not if it's going to cause complications.

View attachment 14030
The NHS app is enough. You don't need to complete a SpTH form anymore

Back