Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

What's the cost of a taxi from the airport to Ibiza city these days? Asking for night-time prices if my inbound plane is late (after midnight)

What's the cost of a taxi from the airport to Ibiza city these days? Asking for night-time prices if my inbound plane is late (after midnight)

It was just under €20 (dropped at hotel just behind McDonalds In the port) when we went in April flight arrive at 2330 so close to midnight

I know a lot of airports are a mess these days. However I only used 8 minutes from the train arrived at Oslo Airport Gardermoen until I had checked in and was through security. (I spent the time on the escalators checking in).

I could have done it in 6 minutes. But I was caught red-handed trying to smuggle a tube of cheese through security. My carry-on bag had to be opened by security, and I was given a talking to.

Once inside I of course received a message saying the flight was delayed by 45 minutes. :evil:

Here we go - just printed off my boarding pass for next month, it doesn't state which terminal so I live chatted with Ryanair and they said "all flights leave from terminal 1".
Today's flight (the one i'm on in 3 weeks) left from T3, gate 49. So what's the score, do you go through security in T1 and then make your way to T3? The airport says T3 is fully open...??

I know a lot of airports are a mess these days. However I only used 8 minutes from the train arrived at Oslo Airport Gardermoen until I had checked in and was through security. (I spent the time on the escalators checking in).

I could have done it in 6 minutes. But I was caught red-handed trying to smuggle a tube of cheese through security. My carry-on bag had to be opened by security, and I was given a talking to.

Once inside I of course received a message saying the flight was delayed by 45 minutes. :evil:
Need to change your username to cheese_smuggler now.

Here we go - just printed off my boarding pass for next month, it doesn't state which terminal so I live chatted with Ryanair and they said "all flights leave from terminal 1".
Today's flight (the one i'm on in 3 weeks) left from T3, gate 49. So what's the score, do you go through security in T1 and then make your way to T3? The airport says T3 is fully open...??
If it’s Manchester all Ryanair flights are departing from T3. Go through T3 for security.
They were using T1 security and transferring afterwards but that stopped a few weeks ago and T3 is fully functional now.

Generally had no problems getting to and from Ibiza this weekend.

Flew with Jet2 from Newcastle.

We had our vaccine details printed off and ready, but they weren’t checked at any point in our journey.

There was an extra check set up after the baggage reclaim at the Ibiza side, but they literally waved us all through.

No delays at all really. Not sure how it will be in peak season.

If it’s Manchester all Ryanair flights are departing from T3. Go through T3 for security.
They were using T1 security and transferring afterwards but that stopped a few weeks ago and T3 is fully functional now.
I got a tweet from Manchester saying exactly that. Clearly the on-line response team haven't got the right information!

Generally had no problems getting to and from Ibiza this weekend.

Flew with Jet2 from Newcastle.

We had our vaccine details printed off and ready, but they weren’t checked at any point in our journey.

There was an extra check set up after the baggage reclaim at the Ibiza side, but they literally waved us all through.

No delays at all really. Not sure how it will be in peak season.
For covid? Last time the covid check was before you reached passport control; I'd be surprised if there was one after baggage reclaim - but of course those on internal Schengen flights won't have been processed for passports so I suppose having it there makes sense, and they would wave through everyone who went through passports.

T
For covid? Last time the covid check was before you reached passport control; I'd be surprised if there was one after baggage reclaim - but of course those on internal Schengen flights won't have been processed for passports so I suppose having it there makes sense, and they would wave through everyone who went through passports.
There definitely was when I landed on Sunday.

Everyone on my flight from Edinburgh had to provide QR code from the spth form. It was once you came out of baggage reclaim.

Friend arrived yesterday from Luton on Tui. Said no masks were needed for the whole journey and no one asked anything about vaccinations.

Yes, was for a vaccine check by the look of the signs they had up.

They just waved us all through though.

If you are flying home with TUI today, give yourself plenty of time. 4 hours before your flight would not be an exaggeration

We got our passports stamped on the way out, but not on the way home.
Do you mean it was stamped when you arrived in Ibiza, but not when you left - or it was stamped both on arrival and departure but not in the UK? If it's the latter that's fine, as you have a perfect right to stay in tour own country as long as you like so a re-entry stamp's irrellevant!

But if it's the former, those stamps are used to add up the length of time to make sure you are within the 90/180 limits (presuming you are an UK citizen) so if it wasn't stamped out on return, then next time you enter it will look like you never left (!) and those days tot up.

If that happens the advice is to keep your return flight ticket/download if you have to prove you left, or maybe an e-gate was used so there's an electronic time-stamp (that sounds the more likely) but it cold be a horrible nightmare for an unwary tourist who, at best, when turning up in Europe could simply be forced to turn back and return, at worse goodness knows.

This is totally a Brexit issue, before Brexit we had leave to remain in any EU country as long as we sodding well liked providing we could support ourselves.

Back