Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

I'm unvaxxed and have not been infected. I will be arriving in 3 weeks time with a Norwegian passport. From what I gather the rules are the same as last year. Unvaxxed travelers from the EU/EEA have to show a recent negative test to enter Ibiza.

I dunno what the rules are for non-EU/EEA citizens are like.
Currently coming from Norway would be a PCR test 72h before or a LFT/Antigen one 24h before. No jabbification necessary

Source: https://travelsafe.spain.info/en/

Getting my booster tomorrow, don't really want to get it if I am honest but don't want the hassle with flights and entry to clubs and stuff
I'm wondering is and when my second booster (ie 4th vax) will be available - expecting around August - if the UK drop that (maybe in favour of just one annual like flu) then would there be any complications r/e travel; due to the 9-month limit*, your booster is only valid for something like 9 months.
Thinking, if no 4th jab is available by autumn, and Spain still (or returns to) insists on the covid certificate, trips to Spain then would be problematical?

*Think it's somthing around 270 days validity since the booster...please correct!

I'm wondering is and when my second booster (ie 4th vax) will be available - expecting around August - if the UK drop that (maybe in favour of just one annual like flu) then would there be any complications r/e travel; due to the 9-month limit*, your booster is only valid for something like 9 months.
Thinking, if no 4th jab is available by autumn, and Spain still (or returns to) insists on the covid certificate, trips to Spain then would be problematical?

*Think it's somthing around 270 days validity since the booster...please correct!

UK Government have said they will only 4th jab 'healthy' people next Autumn like they do the normal Flu jab.

I expect all these vacinne passports to go by then, for countries that rely on Tourism they will risk losing bookings to countries that have slacker rules if they don't.

My arm really hurts and I have muscle pain and shivers, never getting the booster again!

I holidayed in ibiza last september..had to do all the tests like day 2 tests etc.
ive booked again for this september.
i hope we dont have to do them tests again because thats an extra £80 each from what i remember from last year.

I holidayed in ibiza last september..had to do all the tests like day 2 tests etc.
ive booked again for this september.
i hope we dont have to do them tests again because thats an extra £80 each from what i remember from last year.
everyone hopes the same!

didnt get asked to show any vaccine passport last week in Alicante airport. SPTH form only - although that does have your vaccine details on it when you fill it out of course.

didnt get asked to show any vaccine passport last week in Alicante airport. SPTH form only - although that does have your vaccine details on it when you fill it out of course.
Yeah, they scanned my locator form's QR code @ Malaga.

Blimey - Thursday was spooky and surreal, the sky turned orangy-red and very dark all day as the Sahara dust came in...most of it landed on my balcony table. Made the mistake of going out wearing white socks (all I had left!) which are now in the hot wash at home!

Here's the paper's video, and anyone taking photos and videos themselves don't have to do any editing to make it look unreal - it really was like that!

Hi, I can't seem to find if the Balearic Islands lift covid restrictions too - like most EU countries do at the moment.

I would love to book and buy tickets in advance, but if a vaccination or recovery is still required, I have none of them.
Testing is my only option - if that is accepted.

Anyone know more about possible restriction-lowering when it comes to partying on ibiza in 2022?

Thanks everyone...

Hi, I can't seem to find if the Balearic Islands lift covid restrictions too - like most EU countries do at the moment.

I would love to book and buy tickets in advance, but if a vaccination or recovery is still required, I have none of them.

Anyone know more about possible restriction-lowering when it comes to partying on ibiza in 2022?

Thanks everyone...
This website has the most up to date info for entry into all areas of Spain: choose where you are coming in from and it will give you all the info

Thanks everyone...
Think you have to have that vax if you want to visit Spain. As I have just posted above...looks like Spain's going backwards. Book you vax and book your hols...

A step backwards? https://www.majorcadailybulletin.co...es-for-entering-mallorca-until-end-april.html
No sign of paperwork ending > also looks like a PCR test (unvaxxed) won't be enough for entry.

So does this fully vaxed / proof of recovery now include kids over 12? Earlier in the year 12-17s were allowed present a negative PCR but it's not clear in that part of the story whether that option still remains in place. UK Gov website still saying they can test at the moment.

So does this fully vaxed / proof of recovery now include kids over 12? Earlier in the year 12-17s were allowed present a negative PCR but it's not clear in that part of the story whether that option still remains in place. UK Gov website still saying they can test at the moment.
Feck knows...it's all being made up and changed as they go along. Sorry I can't help...:oops:
Maybe @stivi has the very latest?

Back