Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Hurrah! Gibraltar won't require testing to enter (vaxed or not) from later this week.

I still assume the unvaxed will still need some test/proof of immunity to enter Ibiza though? I've printed off my three QR codes to enter Spain next week and those PLF's are still required?

Hurrah! Gibraltar won't require testing to enter (vaxed or not) from later this week.

I still assume the unvaxed will still need some test/proof of immunity to enter Ibiza though? I've printed off my three QR codes to enter Spain next week and those PLF's are still required?

Seems British Government are meeting tomorrow and it's likely passenger locator forms will be axed. As they aren't actually doing Track & Trace anymore there is no point to them at all.

Confirmed that all remaining UK travel restrictions scrapped from Friday, no more forms :)

Of course still got to watch what your destination requires though

Confirmed that all remaining UK travel restrictions scrapped from Friday, no more forms :)

Of course still got to watch what your destination requires though
Just in time for my trip next week.
So now it's Covid pass + Spanish Locator Form outbound and...that's it I think. Are we still completing the SLF?

Do we think the unvaxxed will be able to enter Ibiza this year? Got an unvaxxed mate wanting to come at end of June with us.

Do we think the unvaxxed will be able to enter Ibiza this year? Got an unvaxxed mate wanting to come at end of June with us.

If he has had Covid in last 6 months and has proof via the NHS app he can now already.

Very likely all rules will be dropped, UK, Netherlands and Ireland already dropping all the travel requirements so can't see Spain holding out too long.

If he has had Covid in last 6 months and has proof via the NHS app he can now already.

Very likely all rules will be dropped, UK, Netherlands and Ireland already dropping all the travel requirements so can't see Spain holding out too long.
Is it not recovered from covid within 6 months of arrival? Just had in last 6 months regardless of when you go to Ibiza?

The NL government site still says (I looked earlier) non-EU's have to take a PCR test, even if fully vaxxed. Says nothing about the rules changing/being dropped, so before I book anything I want their governments site to update as soon as the rules slacken later this month.

Really do think those official sites should have an update for the regs after they change.

I'm unvaxxed and have not been infected. I will be arriving in 3 weeks time with a Norwegian passport. From what I gather the rules are the same as last year. Unvaxxed travelers from the EU/EEA have to show a recent negative test to enter Ibiza.

I dunno what the rules are for non-EU/EEA citizens are like.

Back