Getting into Ibiza clubs - age and dress requirements

Probably the only bad thing about Ibiza is the price of drinks in most "trendy" bars & clubs.

Expect to pay at least 8 euros jsut for a bottle of water. And if you go on the spirits then take out a mortgage. Most tickets come with one free drink. Save this until you decide to have a spirit etc. Much more cost effective.

Can you tell I'm Scottish!

Went Pacha on 12th May and bought ticket from a bar in San Antonio which saved 5 euro but also came with a free drink voucher which saved another 15euros as i was drinking vodka red bull. So deffinetly worth buying tickets from an agent prior to going. Pacha was rocking that night by the way!

Free Clubs

Hello,

I'm going to Ibiza in July and I wonder some things about the clubbing.

I went to Malta two years ago and there all the clubs were free to get in to. Now my question is if there are free clubs in ibiza aswell?

Of course I'd like to go to Eden, Space and Pacha and al those places aswell, but I want to go out every night in two weeks and I don't wanna go home to Sweden with an empty wallet.

Thanks,

Ciao!

theres 6 of us all going out in august, we are all 17 but most of us all look at least 18, is there anywhere that is strict with i'd? we are ibiza virgins!!!

theres 6 of us all going out in august, we are all 17 but most of us all look at least 18, is there anywhere that is strict with i'd? we are ibiza virgins!!!

this thread tells you the answer to your question (which is no incidentally)

In Pacha you must be at least 60 if you are male, have balding grey hair with a pony tail at the back, have leather skin, a white shirt with about 6 buttons open, be sitting in the VIP area not really understanding what is going on and have a 18 year old girlfriend who's not with you for you money.

rumours of age

i've read on this site and heard off others that since all the problems that caused some of the main clubs to close for a bit they've all got strict on i.d. its only 1 of 4 m8s that's still 17 and he doesn't look any older than 18 at all but he has got a quite good fake i.d. should i be worried that i've gotta leave him at the door?

i've read on this site and heard off others that since all the problems that caused some of the main clubs to close for a bit they've all got strict on i.d. its only 1 of 4 m8s that's still 17 and he doesn't look any older than 18 at all but he has got a quite good fake i.d. should i be worried that i've gotta leave him at the door?

no your friend will be fine!

why what goes on in pacha that is so dificult to comprehend?

Quite alot not to comprehend for a 60 year old man who is just there because his 18 year old girlfriend wants to go there. You must have seen it many times. Straight off the yacht and all that.

hi guys was just wonderin if any1 knows the deal with clubs lettin people in with fancy dress. Me n my m8s r dressing up as super heroes 1 nite and was just wonderin wether some clubs would be stricter than others. We went 2 ibiza last year it was the best but we didnt hit many of the big clubs so thats gonna b the aim 4 this year.

Don't think it would be a problem at all at most clubs. Maybe Pacha and El Divino as they are the "fancier" clubs. Certainly at Space and DC10 etc it's almost compulsory!

Hello,

I went to Malta two years ago and there all the clubs were free to get in to. Now my question is if there are free clubs in ibiza aswell?

Of course I'd like to go to Eden, Space and Pacha and al those places aswell, but I want to go out every night in two weeks and I don't wanna go home to Sweden with an empty wallet.

Thanks,

Ciao!

Sorry but you are more likely to come back with an empty wallet than a tan when you go to Ibiza! There are some free partys if you look for them and maybe free entry to smaller "discos" but sorry clubs cost upwards of 35E and the drinks are expensive (well compare to UK prices). However it is your holiday so what the hell push the boat out!:D

Hello,

Thanks,

Ciao!

Sorry but you are more likely to come back with an empty wallet than a tan when you go to Ibiza! There are some free partys if you look for them and maybe free entry to smaller "discos" but sorry clubs cost upwards of 35E and the drinks are expensive (well compare to UK prices). However it is your holiday so what the hell push the boat out!:D

will i av trouble

i am 16 look about a yr yunger n am goin to we love space closin party on the 30th will i be asked for id, i av been in many small clubs in mallorca this yr but is space alot more on the ball?

Id

Hey everyone, I've never been Ibiza before and was just wondering is a UK driver's license valid ID over there? I know the probability of getting asked for ID is very low, but I was just wondering. I know I'll have my passport but I'd rather not lose that!! Thanks guys 8)

Back