Getting into Ibiza clubs - age and dress requirements

Sausage, weird question.... I just knew someone nicknamed Sausage.... have you got only one ear?

MR_Sausage said:
I was under the impression sausages had no ears!

Na i can assure u i av both my ears! lol:lol:

You must be a different sausage then :)

One day I shall find him.....

Im taking it that all the clubs have bars in them ?
If so are they drink prices much higher than bars outside in general ?
if u can , can u give me sum prices in general ?
thanks

purdie said:
Im taking it that all the clubs have bars in them ?
If so are they drink prices much higher than bars outside in general ?
if u can , can u give me sum prices in general ?
thanks

Probably the only bad thing about Ibiza is the price of drinks in most "trendy" bars & clubs.

Expect to pay at least 8 euros jsut for a bottle of water. And if you go on the spirits then take out a mortgage. Most tickets come with one free drink. Save this until you decide to have a spirit etc. Much more cost effective.

Can you tell I'm Scottish!

1sr timer

its my 1st time in ibiza and i am going alone!

where do i buy my tix??
is there transportation?to the clubs?beaches?bars?
what is the best hotel,cheap 2!!!

tks

flip flops in Space

Newby here... (to the forum, not the island) Thanks to my bud Morbyd for getting me interested in this forum.

Referring to the flip flops commentary, I wore mine to Sundays at Space once for a "morning session" thinking we would party a couple hours, leave for home for rest and change into normal shoes for the "evening session". Well, 10 or 12 hours later we were still there (Ibiza happens) and didn't realize til the next day that I had worn off some serious skin between my toes. Not sure what the point is here... maybe just be prepared for the long haul when you enter Space on Sunday with temporary gear.

Headed to Ibiza in about 12 days and looking forward to some serious fun!!:twisted:

shorts okay

I've seen several possts on this subjevct but no sure answer... what is th dress code for men... are shorts ok? i hate wearing long pants in the summer??

rugger08 said:
I've seen several possts on this subjevct but no sure answer... what is th dress code for men... are shorts ok? i hate wearing long pants in the summer??

As long as you / your shorts don't look too sloppy then it should not be a problem getting into clubs. I think the longer the better here. At some of the clubs though (Pacha, El Divino) you might feel a little out of place, if that sort of thing really matters to you.

Although I generally don't wear shorts to the clubs, I do appreciate the cargo ones (they go below the knees) with extra pockets to put my extra water bottle or two.... 8)

Jeans?

Can you were jeans to the clubs? (And I'm talking about nice jeans...not old ripped up ones). The last time I was in Europe...I remember some places not letting you in if you have jeans on.

SandyJ said:
Can you were jeans to the clubs? (And I'm talking about nice jeans...not old ripped up ones). The last time I was in Europe...I remember some places not letting you in if you have jeans on.

Jeans are fine, ripped up or not.

ok here goes me and my mates will prob be going down the west end then onto a club

i wanna wear just my flip-flops shorts and a vest or a t shirt but i know my mates will prob wear ripped jeans and shoes etc but what does everyone wear out there?? westend etc? i dont wanna look a xxxxx in my flipflops if everyone is wearing jeans etc?? so im not sure what to wear

honestly anything goes in ibiza for both girls and guys!!! you can get as dressed up or as casual as you want really....pacha as far as clubs go was more dressy but my bf got in with jeans fine. west end is def more casual but then people go there to drink sometimes before going out to the clubs so theres no over dressed issues either...hope that helps!

Back