Getting into Ibiza clubs - age and dress requirements

Lukes said:
Still a blagger really aren't ya! haha

Only messing!

I'm not working there this year so good luck with your piece of paper trying to convince a spanish hardman!
Hard spanish men are my speciality!

Hang on - that doesn't look right.

:oops:

gettin' there on my own

hi,
this year i'm gettin to th island alone to enjoy space opening,privilege,etc..
do they hassle you at the door if you are on your own?
thanx :D

Of course not! Any paying client is a client indeed :lol:

Are you alone and underage or just alone? Either way, it shouldn't be a problem.

what to wear?

hey im coming to ibiza for the first time (cant wait for july!!!!) and im just curious what people/girls wear to these crazy clubs ive been hearing about??? Im sure it doesnt really matter but just curious....any heads up would be good :)

jazsky said:
hey im coming to ibiza for the first time (cant wait for july!!!!) and im just curious what people/girls wear to these crazy clubs ive been hearing about??? Im sure it doesnt really matter but just curious....any heads up would be good :)

anything you feel comfortable in...

now go learn to use the "search" function you lazy sod :)

fatphilb said:
anything you feel comfortable in...

now go learn to use the "search" function you lazy sod :)

Hi Jazsky,

Please forgive Phil. He's spent too long in a local government service environment. What he meant was:

Welcome to the sunny world of the Spotlight forums. I trust you'll have a fantastic time come July.

In answer to your question, wear anything you feel comfortable in.

Please feel free to browse the forums. Try the search function for more specific queries.

There is usually no dress code in Ibiza, altho a friend of mine was turned away from Space Carry On because he didn't have a shirt on. He went to a shop nearby and bought an Ibiza-themed apron.

It will be hot. Vests are popular. To my mind the big question is "Flip flops or trainers?"

Dr Mick said:
To my mind the big question is "Flip flops or trainers?"

I love clubbing in Flip Flops8)

Had a massive problem last year at Carl Cox though when I trode on a huge piece of glass that went through my flip flop and into my foot! Blood everywhere:eek: :( :oops:

I learnt my lesson so now will only go clubbing in flip flops during the day when I can see the floor!;)

Me in Space a couple of years ago:

c812f917-764a-4e1e-9a74-8da48cbbf575.jpg

ha yeah thanks for that dr mick! Phil i actually did have a go at searching but didnt really get much back??!!! not sure what the hell went wrong there! anyway its not a big deal im sure ill have fun wearing wearing whatever...

The same flip flop and glass thing happened to me in El Divino last year!! Blood everywhere :cry: . I have a pic but have nik nak toes so wont post :)

Is Ibiza not like any other resort or sumin, cos everywhere else iv bin , unless ur wearin a nappy and suckin on a dummy, ur allowed !!!

I was 15 when i went falaraki, fine there, and When iv Bin to Ayia Napa the past 2 years iv bin fine aswell, cos this will be my first year of bein 18 n abroad!

N i still look pretty young now cos i get id'd ****in everywhere in britain!!! lol

Back