Getting into Ibiza clubs - age and dress requirements

Fancy Dress

hi guys was just wonderin if any1 knows the deal with clubs lettin people in with fancy dress. Me n my m8s r dressing up as super heroes 1 nite and was just wonderin wether some clubs would be stricter than others. We went 2 ibiza last year it was the best but we didnt hit many of the big clubs so thats gonna b the aim 4 this year.

didnt see any one get asked for id. although soem random man did try to chuck out 2 of my friends from some where in the west end, although it turned out he wasnt any thing to do with the place or security. not sure why he would want to do that but =/

so they let anyone in really unless your not fully dressed or well underage, its not like on kevin and perry when the man doesnt let them girls in cause there not that good looking is it, i worry about that lol

hello anybody, im goin ibiza in july and stayin in santa eulaia or sumfin like tht HAHA im seventeen and worried tht 1 i wont get in any wher and 2 im 2 far away 2 go 2 any major clubs sum1 help!!!! im an ibiza virgin

Hi Davey. As noted earlier in this thread, as long as you don't look like a 12 year old, you should have no problems getting into the clubs at 17.

Transport is a different question. Getting from Santa Eulalia to the main club locations (San Antonio, Playa den Bossa, Ibiza Town, San Rafael) will require that you either take public transport or a taxi. Here's the Ibiza Spotlight page on transportation: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/info/tips_transport_i.htm

ok mate thankz, is this disco bus guna be able 2 take us around to more excitin places on the nites? im just a bit confused its like my first holiday away with a mate and im goin 2 1 of the most hardcore places in the world its mad!!! has san eualila got any good places 2 go for a few major pissheads lookin for a gd laff

this is the girl (that posted the comment above)that i have a hard enough time keepin her clothes on!!!!! hello you didnt even know you were on ere!!! x

haha naked for a week me you and joanne haha
its funny how you say i have a problem keepin my clothes on when your the same, your a dark horse :lol: x x x

haha, at leat i take my clothes off by choice, its like an illness for you, you just cant control your hands when they are ripping off your top! x

clubs

of course im serious. i have a hard enough time gettin my mates to keep their clothes on in england, so you can just imagine what its gonna be like in ibiza!!!! as long as its in the name of good fun then.. ;) x
I have not seen anyone put out of a club yet. I don't know what it would take alot I think. I just wouldn't stomp the DJ booth, short of that you should be fine.

Back