Getting into Ibiza clubs - age and dress requirements

Unless you look really young or act really young, you are not going to get ID'd.

You tend to get a younger crowd in at Es Paradis or Eden and at Amnesia for Cream (at least it looks that way to my old eyes.....) :lol:

Hello,

I'm going to Ibiza in July and I wonder some things about the clubbing.

I went to Malta two years ago and there all the clubs were free to get in to. Now my question is if there are free clubs in ibiza aswell?

Of course I'd like to go to Eden, Space and Pacha and al those places aswell, but I want to go out every night in two weeks and I don't wanna go home to Sweden with an empty wallet.

Thanks,

Ciao!

I cant think of any clubs in Ibiza that are free - expect to pay between 20€ - 60€ for entrance (that may include a free drink on arrival in that cost) and the drinks are expensive, not sure how much you pay in Stockholm but expect to pay in the clubs

approx 8€ for a small bottle water
approx 8 - 10€ for a bottle of beer
approx 10 - 15€ for a spirit and mixer...

a bottle of spirit or wine or champagne will require a small mortgage...

Finally

Finally someone brought this up:)
Me and my mates are going to ibiza this summer aswell and most of us are 17. All of use have a fake ids :oops: (Admins: please dont delete, possesion is not illegal, using as proof of age is:!:) just in case we might encounter some problems at the door. Its probably too late to tell you that now anyway (thread started in 06).

btw. is there any special dress code for the clubs?:idea:

thx :D

Forgive me if it's been posted 100's of times, but is their a strict dress code like you get in the clubs back here? Also unless admin have made one, how to the disco buses operate and how long does it take to get across the island? I'm staying in san an but would like to go Pacha which is right over the other side?

Any help appreciated :)

Pretty much no dress code for clubs. I was told no shorts short for the Water Party in Es Paradis but saw plenty wearing them. I always went with Jeans & T-shirt or 3 quarter length shorts. You shouldn't have a problem with dress code or ID - never saw anybody get id'ed ever when i was there.

The disco bus ran about every hour all over the island from San An, from midnight till about 6am then at 7 the normal bus service resumed.

dress code

i wouldnt worry about dress code!!! me and ma mates went to gatecrasher in shorts and flip-flops and then went to judgement sunday in short pink tutus and illuminous pink accessories so it doesnt matter really!!! we saw people in combat pants and everything. As long as you dont go in trackies and trainers you'll be fine. If you look on Ibiza tips then it says the more noticeable you r the more chance you have of getting in cheaper (which we didnt sadly) but u do get shot and everything for the more noticeable u r!!!

I see someone said Pacha and El Divino are a bit more dressy. How dressy are we talking? Girls in dresses? Dressy dresses?! 'cos I have some stuff I wanna take but I dunno if it'll be too dressy.

Just slip in something you feel good in. El Divino is a place with mostly overdressed old Spanish people. Don't think you want to be there....

I see someone said Pacha and El Divino are a bit more dressy. How dressy are we talking? Girls in dresses? Dressy dresses?! 'cos I have some stuff I wanna take but I dunno if it'll be too dressy.

Hey LOLA - I had the same concern with "dressy" so I went to the Pacha website www.pacha.com and click on Gallery and you can see what others are wearing. It's more funky than dressy.

Hope that helps!

Basicly....as long as you look and act the part when rolling up to the front door of the club...you'll get in, as far as I know...its very rare to check I.D's in Ibiza....or any part of spain or europe for that matter.

Just dress a bit smart...unless your going to a foam party for example, then it may not be a good idea to wear your best smart outfit....but as long as you appear old enough. looks and personality wise...you'll get in.

Serious Question bout age

I am 44 year old man now single again and I have always wanted to do the Ibiza club scene for the experience. Im in great shape and could pass for 10 years younger. Do you think I ought go?

Thanx

you should absolutely go. This year will be our 13th year in Ibiza. we are both 37 (but thankfully look younger!) and we are more excited about going with every year that passes. Last year we got married there so it was the most special yet. I cant even think about giving it up yet...:)

I am 44 year old man now single again and I have always wanted to do the Ibiza club scene for the experience. Im in great shape and could pass for 10 years younger. Do you think I ought go?

Thanx

Yeah defo get your ass there and enjoy yourself!! Theres no such thing as too old its Ibiza

Hey!

Hey guys!!

Yeah only 5 weeks and I'll be in Ibiza :) I'm so excited!
First I thought It might be a problem to get in the clubs there..but then I read your entries and I'm looking forward to go clubbing there :D
Actually me & my friend aren't 18 but we're not looking like 17-year-old girls;) so It should not be a problem?!
Were going there on august 19th :D:D Our hotel called Nautico Ebeso is near to Eivissa/Ibiza-City .... has anybody been there already?
Would be great to get some comments.

See you! & THIS SUMMER S'GONNA BE AWSOME!!!!!!!!:twisted::twisted:

Lulu

Hello,

I'm going to Ibiza in July and I wonder some things about the clubbing.

I went to Malta two years ago and there all the clubs were free to get in to. Now my question is if there are free clubs in ibiza aswell?

Of course I'd like to go to Eden, Space and Pacha and al those places aswell, but I want to go out every night in two weeks and I don't wanna go home to Sweden with an empty wallet.

Thanks,

Ciao!

When I went in 2006 there were PR's walking around the beach in the day giving away wrist bands that got us into Eden for free providing we went before 2am. Im pretty sure I saw them doing the same for Es Paradis as well. Now it wasn't for any of the big nights, just the standard type nights with residents etc but for free it was OK - especially if its at the end of the hol when your skint.

Actually me & my friend aren't 18 but we're not looking like 17-year-old girls;) so It should not be a problem?!

No, there won't be any problem.

Were going there on august 19th :D:D Our hotel called Nautico Ebeso is near to Eivissa/Ibiza-City .... has anybody been there already?
Would be great to get some comments.

See you! & THIS SUMMER S'GONNA BE AWSOME!!!!!!!!:twisted::twisted:
Lulu

If we are talking about the same one, it should be quite nice. I have met some friends over there and they were satisfied.

Ciao...
/me is also waiting for the 19th ;-)

Back